What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yield question

LndRcLvr

I am trying to work out what the average amount of hash you should, in theory, with reasonable technique, be able to pull from 100g fresh frozen material when making bubble hash.

What sort of yields (or dry please specify) are people getting from bubble hash?

goingrey

Good question!

Never done fresh frozen. Only ever did trim when I used to have the bags. Quit doing it entirely pretty quick because the yields were fuck all.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I threw all of my sugar leaves and fluffy buds into the bubble bags and then I went ahead and put in dry ice and began to shake it. I ended up with 92 g of very light colored key and I use nothing but the discard of trimming the plant.

airplane

Just depends - many breeders just make hash strains - like "House of the Great Gardener's" Barbara Bud and their Rene" Just like to "dry"shake, Naturally the bigger the plant the more hash
- as for "norms" Check out "Frenchy" for your answers

Latest posts

Latest posts