What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yield increase with age?

THC•20

So if you were hoping to yield 1oz from a clone would about 3 weeks of veg help? Honestly I just keep asking questions and at the same time I'm experimenting with things I'm asking and some things that I'm not because I mean, I only have 270 watts of light and I'm trying to pull at least 6 oz/ grow. I used to wish for 8 but I think that's pushin it. Gonna have a perpetual thing goin so I always have bud. This guy I knew yielded 6 oz from 3 plants with a 250w. But then again his conditions were much much better than mine. Light was aircooled so they could hang almost right over the colas. Shit a lot of things were better. But I can still make up for the lack of that with more plants. I grow with a 270w bulb, in soil and I don't have co2. I use GH nutes, flora nova grow and bloom, nothing else. Only ventilation is an open door lol. Just wondering, just by guessing how much do you think I could yield per grow? I'm willing to flower how ever many it takes at a time to get my desired results, I am doing an SOG type thing atm..also is it a good idea to leech the plants soil completely with water every week? I watched a video with GH seeds and they said they did that and it improved growth some..i'm trying to figure out every little thing I can do to get nice fat colas lol, been readin so much... :joint:

Last edited:

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
It is almost impossible to tell you how much you will yeild. Just do your best and make those plants as happy as can be, and in return they will make you happy.

TGT

Last edited:

dkmonk

I'm thinking on the same lines of digitalhippy if you just let it veg 2 weeks longer wouldn't that beef up your plant a little more or you could veg until it's really beasty.

vindiesel

Veteran
just know longer the veg, not super long though, and better the yield, that's it. clones need an extra week or 10 days i think.

Bulldog11

Veteran
Just to throw something out on the table... If you flower a seedling before it shows its sex with it's pre-flowers (still in veg) you will have a low yeild. This usually takes about 4 weeks of veg and then you will notive either little bumbs or hairs on your nods. Then it is safe you flower and will yeild much better

Latest posts

Latest posts