What's new

Yet Another Reason To Love or Hate Lebron James

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LeBron James just got the sweetest offer in the history of mankind to move from Cleveland to the New York Knicks -- a lifetime of free stripper action.

The Cleveland Cavaliers star -- who will become a free agent after this season -- is getting million-dollar offers from several franchises to make the switch to their team ... but if LeBron inks a deal with the Knicks, New York's premiere strip club Scores says it'll give the basketball star:

- A free lifetime of lap dances
- A "LeBron James Day" when all the strippers will wear his jersey
- And free food for life at the strip club's very own steakhouse

Good luck competing with that Utah!

Lucky Bastard
Mr.Wags

LayedBack

Don't say that! I'm a Cleveland fan, and really don't want to see him go.

But I feel like him being young, all of that money is going to drive him away from us. And we'll never win a championship. :flu:

Toyot4

Don't say that! I'm a Cleveland fan, and really don't want to see him go.

But I feel like him being young, all of that money is going to drive him away from us. And we'll never win a championship. :flu:

i really don't think this guy is as greedy as you would think. he is like michael jordan, income aint gonna stop anytime soon, pretty sure he wants to be the dynasty. seeing as how the cavs havent had shit until he came on the scene. we will see :)

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
niiiiice, but with the tap tap he can get why go to a shitty team........im sure if it was for strippers he'd be in florida, best strippers ever with extra extra fun times

johnnyla

Veteran
He ain't going anywhere.

GO CAVS!!! Tip off in 25 minutes. Celtics are going down. I'm worried about going up against Orlando.

wreck

How can anyone HATE LeBron? Well, besides my wife. The way I see it, and I'm probably wrong but whatever - he has the best game to watch. He can truck anyone in the league driving to the basket, and can hit 3's from damn near anywhere on the court. He makes the game look easy, just like Jordan did.

On top of that, his old commercials were funny as hell.

Whatever I love Lebron James even if the Cavs lose. And BTW I seem to remember a supercool guy starting up a bump thread if you love Lebron James. WTH happened with that shiz.

LeBron James just got the sweetest offer in the history of mankind to move from Cleveland to the New York Knicks -- a lifetime of free stripper action.

The Cleveland Cavaliers star -- who will become a free agent after this season -- is getting million-dollar offers from several franchises to make the switch to their team ... but if LeBron inks a deal with the Knicks, New York's premiere strip club Scores says it'll give the basketball star:

- A free lifetime of lap dances
- A "LeBron James Day" when all the strippers will wear his jersey
- And free food for life at the strip club's very own steakhouse

Good luck competing with that Utah!

Lucky Bastard
Mr.Wags

hmmm interesting... beats that big poster of him sitting downtown... but I doubt he bounce right now... maybe in 2 years... peace

LaOtraDroga

How can anyone HATE LeBron? Well, besides my wife. The way I see it, and I'm probably wrong but whatever - he has the best game to watch. He can truck anyone in the league driving to the basket, and can hit 3's from damn near anywhere on the court. He makes the game look easy, just like Jordan did.

On top of that, his old commercials were funny as hell.

He sucks at 3's. Driving in the lane is this guys deal. His jump shot is suspect also.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah fuck that offer... lebron can get that shit whenever he wants without even signing with any team.... maybe if it was dennis rodman we were talkin about here, he would go to new york because of that deal...

fuckin desperate ass new yohkaz

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He sucks at 3's.

you obviously don't watch him play too often...

well if you watched his last couple games, he has been suckin at 3's, but prior to that shit, he's an all around great player. he can shoot, dunk, pass, rebound, block, steal and even hit free throws...

he just needs to get his head out of his ass... ever since he got the most recent mvp title, he has been a total suck wad...

peace :wave:

LayedBack

As a big time cavaliers fan.

I have to say, officially, last night's game was the most disappointing cavs game ever played.