What's new

Yet Another Purple Harvest...

mmm420socal

mosess187 said:
now i've been here for a lil' while...and i have grown out a few diff. plants myself but NEVER have i ever came across some BRICK weed that had PURPLE BUDS! :yoinks: ....at first i thought it to be that, you know "when you gotta chain-saw it" because you got so much...but inspected it under the light and it turned out to be PURPLE BUDS indeed!.... :lurk: ....what's the deal here?

Lost the pic to OG, but I had some purps outta some brick weed last year.

I know for sure that better genetics are getting to the fields down south, some guys don't care but some farmers are cloning and doing hitech stuff now.

My old connect was taking bags and bags of amsterdam seeds down to mexico 2yrs ago... It must be coming up by now!!!

But yah, I have seen purps in brick.

M

redwood-roots

Now that's what I'm talking about GPB....
You will be in my thoughts and prayers..I hope all is well..
By the way..your girls are 3 weeks in this friday and doing great!

foxygrower

:yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:
6272lightstorm173.jpg

redwood-roots

Here they are....

The 3 in the front and the one in the middle back are LS. The other one is a mystery strain....

And the one on the back right is a seedling that I think I killed, but there is still green in the leaves so I'm not gonna kill it.

redwood-roots

I figured that, but it kills me to throw it out...you see how the LS are "overgowing" the mystery strain...I luv it!

Dr.Ganja

Amazing buds !!!!!
stop hurting us with that!! just kiding keep dem coming!!!
any chance of gypsy geting some of those seeds??

Dr.Ganja

purplebuddy said:
Thanks a lot,

Dr. Ganja: hehe... I'm pretty sure DG has some Lightstorm seeds left at the Seedbay office in England. I PMed her regarding that matter, you might see the last packs at auction on SB during the coming week if there is anything left... Thanks for the constant interest.

great news ! i'm saving my pennies so i can buy some lightstorm seeds!!!
hope you get up soon so you can make more of this amazing hybrids!!!

W

WeldFlash420

IS this Cannabiogens Sand Storm crossed with something else? I've bneen quite curious as to their genetics and have seen nothing but good said about them. Just curious if we're talking the same genetics or not.

Dr.Ganja

yes weldflash i think is sand storm from cannabiogens.
i had smoked the sugarloaf and liked it !!! their destroyer sounds amazing!!!

W

WeldFlash420

Yes I've been real wound up about the Destroyer line, and the rest of their genetics to be perfectly honest. Just the sugar shots alone had me hooked on their main page, just getting their genetics safely across the puddle is my next hurdle. And I'm not in any hurry to try any of that right now with all the shitstorms going on. This has been one of the finest looking Purple Grows I've seen to date, aside from Subcools genetics. Grow on folks, its sweet to see such colorful dank.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
gotpurplebud glad to see that you are here :woohoo: at icmag i just registered a few days ago (420Bud on OG) and was glad to see you was here but sad that the plant were pulled but its better safer than sorry. im glad you feel safer. i sure hope there may be more lightstorm seeds left i bidded a few times on them but never had the pleasure of winning any. i think a good thing about lightstorm as you stated to me at OG is that the temps have no impact on the colors, the colors are from the sweet genetics not no cold temps like other plants that need cooler temps to show the beautiful purple color. also your sweetlight i believe it was sweettooth crossed with the twilight was also a great looking plant. sometimes id just check out your gallery at OG so many beautiful plants my eyes loved. take care man glad to see your here and glad to see you still have some purple bud :canabis: .

W

WeldFlash420

Sweet! I just germed and got a femmed Sweettooth#3 above soil line. So I'm really looking forward to this one.

Oreganic

Puuurp, my friend, wow. Can't believe I missed this thread for so long.. Just haven't been surfin' forums as much now aday. But yeah just wanted to pop in and commend you on the photo's 'n such. Always superb! So I've been meaning to ask about the Lightstorm.. So is it.. gone? Like, done, you just have completely dropped that project, or what? PM me if ya'd rather.. I should be PMing you later this week anyhow when I get my next check :).. Later man, stay safe.

-budo.

G

Hey how are u GPB

I dont remember how long it is for
the Frieslight, mine is at 8wks and
it looks like it need a little more.
It smell awesome tho.

Bare

Latest posts

Latest posts