What's new

Yes I really live on an Island with a tribe of Natives

Mr Pink

Hey Masa what's up captain, the ship's been so quiet the last few weeks it feels like summertime... Hope everything's alright on your side, all the best.

masamaaso

Veteran
I was wondering where masa is , maybe some rough weather has hit hard . Hope everything is ok & you and family are well .

Hey Masa what's up captain, the ship's been so quiet the last few weeks it feels like summertime... Hope everything's alright on your side, all the best.

I had to go to a funeral,,,and i guess im taking this one a little harder than all the rest..
Fukin Arlington man,,I really hate going there...

masamaaso

Veteran
Sorry to hear about your loss, Masa.
:badday:

But glad to know you're still safe...:angelshug:

Sending Juju your way then and much love for the living.

Sorry for your loss Masa, none of them are easy.

Thanks lads,,,he was one of the only men I can honestly say Ive ever loved,,we've know each other for well over 20 years,, after school I went USMC he went USN,, our paths crossed 100s of times(we were both spec ops). During the Clinton administration I was tasked to do a sneak and peak in a still unmentionable norther African country when it all went "pear shaped" and straight to shit, i soon found myself on the roof top of a 3 story apartment building with two holes in my side(got hit with an in and out,,,went in the front of my mid side hit and broke a rib then exited out my back),, im hurt and leaking fluids,got the word out i was in deep shit my spotter was dead and i'd been hit. Now heres the deal,, I got a way of sending out a message but no way of knowing if it was received and no way to get a response,, their designed that way on purpose, what I did know was the Carl Vinson was close doing donuts in the Gulf of Oman.

It was dark, I was cold and going into shock from loss of blood when I heard the unmistakable sound of a Chinook cutting through the air,, fuk me I says,,, that be my ride, now all i gotta do is let um know where Im at and the pick up is in the bag,,,only problem,, once i pop smoke EVERYONES gonna know where im at and believe me ,,they were looking. doing a door to door house to house ,,,it wouldnt be long be for i was found, id set up 3 trip wires on and near the door and had 90 rounds,none of this was supposed to happen I was only gonna be there for 24-36 hours get a quick peek at what I was supposed to peek at ,,,and boogie,,,,just didnt work out that way. so its the double bladed sword again,, soon as i pop smoke a great big shit storms gonna open up with me in the middle.
I carried one can of "purple haze" and when setting this op up had no intention of having to use it, when I thought i heard the rotor sounds close I let er ride, gonna be dead in a few hours anyway so what the fuk...
Tossed a can of purp into the center of the roof top and waited, and didnt have to wait long, both side spotted it at the same time,,, next thing I know both side of the Chinook light up like a christmas tree with small arms fire, except in this case it was lit up like a Hanukkah Menorah,,,he was Jewish.
And as promised the shit storm happened, RPGs and small arms fire from the ground and the chopper lit the night, from my perch on the front of the roof top I could see 2 trucks on fire and a hand full of bodies in the street, when this big ass gray flying bus swooped over my head and did one hell of a hard landing on the roof,, freaked me out a little bit,, next thing I know 2 of the biggest blackest sailors Ive ever seen grabbed me and carried me to the chopper still spinning at full tilt when the biggest one smiled at me and said, " The commander says you owe him fifty bucks and he wants it back",,, W T F,,,I rolled as best i could to look up into the flight deck and there smiling at me and giving me the "finger rub money sign" was Harmon my friend ,classmate, and in true fashion the "Jewish cowboy from Texas" banked his beast into a rolling turn and continued firing on the street screaming Out a good ole fashioned YEEEE HAW.

GENERAL ORDERS
ALL HANDS ON DECK

Commander William H.B.
Last flight

Now you know....

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Your buddy saved your ass. It's true what they say, life is stranger than fiction.
So, did you end up paying him the $50?

obione

Siting infront of my lap-top in the the great balkan of Bulgaria catching some free wi fii, my partner is constatly asking me what is so interesting, and why im smilling all the time, i just said im reading a nice "book". 10x for all, i'm on page 17 and i'm heading forward....hope the stories will never end. I have smugled my self on board, may i recieve i crew pass for the rest of the jerney... :)

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hello Masa,

I am deeply sorry for your loss of a great friend. Hang in there bro! Sending positive vibes from far away :)

masamaaso

Veteran
another great story...sorry for your loss.
Preesh bro,, be honest with ya im still gettin a bit misty when i get to thinking he's gone..

Your buddy saved your ass. It's true what they say, life is stranger than fiction.
So, did you end up paying him the $50?

You bet he got his fifty,,, we both spent the better part of the early 90s hemmed up inside the beltway trying our best to explain ourselves and our actions without getting anyone killed. It wasent that I was there,,they knew why I was there,they approved it,,,,it was being armed and then using said arms within the sovereignty of said shit hole of a country, so now the congressional back stepping finger pointing and general disavowing any knowledge of said conversations meetings or other forms of contact, Don't ya just love politicians ??? " its all good,,,just don't get caught"
Harmon had it a bit different, him and the Air Boss at that time aboard the CV who is also a classmate and the god father of my oldest daughter arrived in DC with a tractor trailer load of everything from sat fotos to the Nav and Com systems from the chinook and jammed every bit of down some throat's with GPS errors Com errors, weather issues you name it, they literally pulled a big gray truck and trailer up to the capital (back service entrance) and spent the next 6 weeks with presentations,,,2 of which got a different sort of attention and are both now full operating programs within the Navy.

"Slick Willy" and a man from a desert state who "understands" did some serious congressional tap dancing for the next 18 months,, we finally got the chains off in 95.

I know it don't settle with some people but,,,,theres things that happen all over the world everyday that the general public has no "real" reason to know about,,,it gets people killed.

Shit thats also when I met "nasty Nancy" ex wife #2

Siting infront of my lap-top in the the great balkan of Bulgaria catching some free wi fii, my partner is constatly asking me what is so interesting, and why im smilling all the time, i just said im reading a nice "book". 10x for all, i'm on page 17 and i'm heading forward....hope the stories will never end. I have smugled my self on board, may i recieve i crew pass for the rest of the jerney... :)

Absolutely,, Climb over the rail lad, but by now you know the deal,,,,,New guy rolls.....

About boring as hell right now with the constant rain, a major typhoon passed several 100 kilometers from here and is dragging all the rain bands over head,,,sucks to cause I just harvested 10 more plants of "fruity pebbles"

MJBadger

Veteran
Masa , sounds like you were kicking a skinnys arse on those spec ops . Harmon sounds like a crazy nutjob who enjoyed life to the full , the fact that his passing was hard for you shows you how much you thought of him , women are easier to find than real good friends you can trust .

masamaaso

Veteran
No B F D,,couple random fotos out on the MaryJane.
Starting to come up outa the funk ive stuck in for the last few weeks, dam rains dont help, keeps everyone inside and on shore.
Im following suit behind the other guys and getting things ready for next month when we can go fishing again.

I'm hoping all that sweet gear I bought on Amazon starts showing up soon,,,4 new Shimano reels, a big ass Penn8000 4 new beef stick rods and one ugly stick jigging rod, 6000 meters of braided power pro line in different sizes and all sorts of other shit that i dont really remember. The bitch is it gets shipped at different times from different places so it shows up the same way,,piece by piece.

Attachments

• SAM_1069.jpg
    SAM_1069.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 19
  • SAM_1076.jpg
    SAM_1076.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 23
  • SAM_1019.jpg
    SAM_1019.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 21
  • SAM_1014.jpg
    SAM_1014.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3068.jpg
    IMG_3068.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 22

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Sounds like some real Jason Bourne type stuff. Well, at least you didn't end up getting ass raped in some third world country prison. Just got ass raped when you got back home... fwiw im sorry you had to go through that. No wonder you became an expat.
But thank you for all the terrible things you had to endure in service to our country. It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.

Thanks for the mj pics, how's she holding up? just waiting out the rain as well?
The bags and containers, is that the cargo hold? Do you sleep there also?
Is that one of your diesels? I thought this boat had two...

hagiss

:moon:hey masa muka keep yer chin up fella<< hard as fk when a good friend goes iv lost a few and well b4 there time<< I just think of the good moments wee shared n that gets ye threw...

just siting with my morning coffee n a fat pipe load ay hash I smugeld back from Amsterdam [was over last wk myself loner stoner mission]:dance013:
I was shakeing like a bitches handbag with a high tec dildo inside when they made me stand in the body scanner<< bitch says hands above head<< they were shaking and I thought hag stop it you bitch!<< it wasent the norm for me im bold as brass just couldent stop they shakes[maybe down to first time on body scanner with few oz hash on me lol]:cathug:<< I was all pussy man for moment >> but got home with my goodies In the end:woohoo:

going camping this wk with me lad b4 the schools start back should be epic the lil guy wants kill n eat everthing << iv took him threw the thread and showed him all that you munch on lol and hes still game maybe even more [must been they bat fkrs lmao]

stay safe & high as hell muka catch ye soon.. hagi$$:tiphat:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I know this is off topic, but how'd you get through a body scan with several ozs of hash on you? cause those things can see through your clothes...

hagiss

it was stuffed down me boxers wraped and baged up most was flatend down but was surprised I passed with no probs<<ethier the bitch watchin or the scanner whernt doing the job right.

I knew of the scanners been at dam but thought it be like the metal detecors << but is they fk, its big foot print you stand on and the scanner once over you [zooms round ye]
had me well para ass>> I think they fkrs are there for scare factor or they ****s operating them are looking for kilo packs straped round folks.
will I do it again >> fo sure next time im over ill be stocking on that ice hash and gooy shit.:tiphat:hagi$$

Latest posts

Latest posts