What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yeoman: 2011 Outdoor

Yeoman

Greetings folks.

First let me appologize for such a late start/post; Been extremely busy.

I have a couple projects this year, but the one I wish to highlight is a south facing medical garden at around 3000 foot elevation in the shadow of Mount Shasta. I will be using 30 x custom 6 foot diameter Smartpots with an base soil mixture of 707 and ammendments; all at 16' centers. I have 10' wide and 170' long cold tunnels with DIY light strings that hold one 23w CFL for each plant. There will be an additional 24 ladies being light deprived in a 40' x 10' greenhouse frame, each in 30 gallon grow bags. Foliars this year include Brix Mix, Calcium25, a super condensed Cytokin/Mytokin extract and a compost tea made locally. Additionally I will be root drenching w/ a myco tea. Feedings/Waterings will be made with an automated system designed by Dripworks and powered by an electric water pump.

My strains include:
Mr Nice (2 distinctly different types)
Jilly Bean
Jack Flash
SSH (65 day pheno*)
Killer Queen Redux
Dream Queen (aka Green Crack)
The Church
White Rhino
Sour D

Due to the shorter season at my elevation and microclimate I am growing mostly mid-September thru early October strains. The few longer strains that I am growing will be light deprived.

I will update as often as possible.

Thanks for reading. Stay Frosty.

Yeoman

picture.php

Grading the garden site

picture.php

Laying out some of the bags and ammendments

picture.php

Filling a couple pots

picture.php

Sup Light

Regards,

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
UUhh! Recipe for success..nice prepwork bro. Lovin the lights on pic.

I had a jillybean around here that just went off with a friend. Was a huge standout in vigor..interested in how that one does for ya. Wishing the best..

Endur

Veteran
Awesome location, and strain line up.

I'll sit back and, lurk in this thread.
Peace
Endur

Yeoman

Update

Update

Bud sweat, Darkstar, Fisher, GotDank, McDank, Endur, Haxi and Rob - Thanks! It should be epic indeed.

Below are a couple more pictures from the past month. Ill get some updated pics on here shortly, just been busy with the construction of the light deprive 'facility' before this weather system hits us this weekend.

Happy Growing and regards...

picture.php

1 of 2 deliveries at this site

picture.php

The name sake of this garden: Scorpion Hill

picture.php

Jack Flash in the smartpots & Light-dep ladies hardening off on the table

picture.php

Mr Nice in the smartpots & a couple Sour D starts hardening off

picture.php

Sup light in action

northstate

ICMag Donor
Mmm....Hmm

Mmm....Hmm

Thats some sweet looking stuff, way to signal the mother ship. Best wishes and stay warm this weekend! :tiphat: NS

Yeoman

Had an eventful couple days of snow, sleet and rain. Plus, can't forget the wind. Luckily there were no collapses or major issues w/ the cold tunnels or the ladies.

Just prior to the weather I set the light deprive project into action by filling 30 of the 707 bags from their typical 19.2 gallon size to the 30 gallon capacity and transplanting the clones. So far it looks like my light deprive will be SSH, Sour D, Green Crack/Dream Queen, Mr. Nice, Bubblegum, OG Kush, White Rhino and GDP.

All the ladies in the smartpots have really started to stretch, with exception to the Killer Queen. I will update w/ pictures within the next couple of days.

Regards,

G

guest8905

hey yeoman looking really nice, lots of hard work your doing for sure....it will be worth it!!!

glad to hear the storm didnt mess with ya too much.

All the KQR's im seeing are doing a little slow dance in the first few weeks of veg after transplant but give them a little time they will start banging and putting off some nice big leaves.

really liking your selections....keep it green and be safe

much respect!

stickKy :ying:

Yeoman

Thanks Stickky. They came from a vetted grower so I knew they were going to be great. Threw down a Brix Mix foliar today. The ladies look happy right now!

Regards,

moritzst

ok now i get it, have to go to cali, have to go to cali...lol
man keep me up on this show...
u are real working people there
all good
greez mo

Latest posts

Latest posts