What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Yellowing spotted upper leaves only

RoostaPhish

Veteran
I only use RO water. I run on blumats too.

Soil was tested via Logan and someone helped adjust so I had correct saturation.
This girls a heavy feeder I think that's all. Its my first full round in this soil , so just figuring out top dressing and all . Haven't needed much though. I have a plant next to it that this never happened to . It's a week or so from harvest. I have a clone of this plant so I can run her again (not to mention flip earlier . She's way too tall for my tent 😂)
I get what you are saying, but it is ridiculously easy to do. And I would still do it. Whenever I see issues like this, it is the first thing I check.

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
Used Gaia bloom instead of my individual amendments. (Half strength last top dress obviously needed to go the full 1 tbl per gal)

Tea was TM7 , molasses. Ecw

Soil is spm, ecw, perlite, boos biodynamic compost.
Kelp. Crab meal. Fish bone meal, neem cake. dolo lime , seabird guano, humic acid powder, gypsum, azomite greensand, alfalfa.
I think the molasses and earth worm castings tea pushed it over the edge. :)

How long did you let the soil rest after mixing the nutrients in?

Also, depending on your water source, you may also just let the chloride evaporate for a day or so at room temperature, instead of using reverse osmosis water.

About Gaia Green Bloom, TheGrowDepo ca states:

What is in Gaia Green Bloom?
Fishbone meal, bone meal, glacial rock dust, mined potassium sulphate, fossilized carbon complex, rock phosphate, greensand, kelp meal, gypsum, bat guano. Applications: Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4 is an excellent fertilizer for flowering and root development.

Also, about the sick plant, I would flush the medium, and then feed it with a little nitrogen. And let the plant grow out of it.