What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yellowing Shark/BBC @28days flower

wow

wow

that's a crazy grow he's got goin on. My plans for next grow is to use 6"x6"x9" square pots in 48" area under 600w HPS. Shooting for around 10 grams per plant.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Wow, I am sorry uber for taking your post confusing, it just confused the hell outta me with the way you wrote it....... I would stay by 10k and not use it if it's that long into flowering......

lol 10k your too funny :)

I am terrible at advanced math like trig and calc the rest like algebra and such is a breeze, but this thread sure is the MOST confusing one I have ever read.

biotek

uber whats your humidity at night/ day

uber whats your humidity at night/ day

howdy,
just wondering Uber what the night time /day time humidity levels? I ask this because i had the same problems and with yellowing brown spots ,my humidity was running at 75-80 which is way to high 50% is just right.I had to add a dehumidifier in a week or so the problem slowed down then restored it self. good luck hope this might help if you % is to high in flower, this time of year is always a problem here in my part of the world
bio

Latest posts

Latest posts