What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yellow leaves! Burnt?

Mr Yeoh

Roger that!

I forgot to say I used expanded clay in that pot (wanted to test it), I didnt even think about it...might be a reason why the water is not falling down?

Anyway I got it, just water for few days...i might go buy a cheap humidifer just for the other coming..and with Ru higher I can power up the exctractor and lower T a little.

Many thanks for quick support!

I ll let you know how it goes!

Mr Yeoh

Update!

I followed your instruction, when the lights turned on I watered it with 250ml more or less of just water, I watched the water coming out from the bottom.
And...I bought the humidifer..so now T is around 26C and Ru around 60 quite stable.

24 hours has passed, i dont really see any changes, maybe you can see what I dont see.
Pic1 and 2 from yesterday, Pics 3 and 4 from now.

Many people in the topic I made in my country forum are saying the problem is Nitrogen. I should give them food..

So thats the next thing I ll try, tomorrow I ll give just a little bit of water with some ferts, hope my girl gonna be ok..

Attachments

• 03.02.20(5).jpg
    03.02.20(5).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 03.02.20(6).jpg
    03.02.20(6).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 04.02.20.jpg
    04.02.20.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 04.02.20(1).jpg
    04.02.20(1).jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 45

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Canna Terra? That's not really a soil/compost. It's very weak. Designed to take a feed with every watering, Like hydro. If you have taken Canna Terra, weakened it with expanded clay and Pearlite, then used no feed, it will be exhausted.

It's Nitrogen showing, but we hoped to bring the soil back to life by keeping it damper. We can forget that now though, if it's canna terra.

What food do you actually have? It needs to be fully balanced. There is no point putting just N in, if that is canna terra.

D

DNM1

Update!

I followed your instruction, when the lights turned on I watered it with 250ml more or less of just water, I watched the water coming out from the bottom.
And...I bought the humidifer..so now T is around 26C and Ru around 60 quite stable.

24 hours has passed, i dont really see any changes, maybe you can see what I dont see.
Pic1 and 2 from yesterday, Pics 3 and 4 from now.

Many people in the topic I made in my country forum are saying the problem is Nitrogen. I should give them food..

So thats the next thing I ll try, tomorrow I ll give just a little bit of water with some ferts, hope my girl gonna be ok..
Hi.You haven't watered your plants properly so N and the rest of the nutrients where never properly "managed".So basically they are telling you, feed them with just that,N, and,the rest of the "nutes"?
The plants will respond!Give them time and they will recover from the stress they've been through

Mr Yeoh

Update:

this morning I watered it with some fert.

Tonight doing the pics I fingered the soil, and looks dry to me.
Tomorrow morning I ll give some more water with a higher dose of fert.
T is going from 25 to 30 and Ru from 40 to 70. This till my SmartPlugs will arrive.

Attachments

• 05.02.20(1).jpg
    05.02.20(1).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 05.02.20.jpg
    05.02.20.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 05.02.20(2).jpg
    05.02.20(2).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 43

Mr Yeoh

Hello!

I thought my yellow problem was over but I was wrong.
The yellow is spreading to the upper leaves, so I bought a tester that goes inside the pot.
The problem is I dont know how to read those numbers.
1) Soil Humidity 2) Fertility 3) Lights 4) Temperature

First results are my plant result, under them there are the parametres to grow Eupatorium dubium (it was the only cannabis indica that was in the app)

Do you think they are real? Am I that low on food??
In 1 hour I ll post plants pics.
Thanks for tips!

Attachments

• 09.02.20.jpg
    09.02.20.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 43
D

DNM1

Hello!

I thought my yellow problem was over but I was wrong.
The yellow is spreading to the upper leaves, so I bought a tester that goes inside the pot.
The problem is I dont know how to read those numbers.
1) Soil Humidity 2) Fertility 3) Lights 4) Temperature

First results are my plant result, under them there are the parametres to grow Eupatorium dubium (it was the only cannabis indica that was in the app)

Do you think they are real? Am I that low on food??
In 1 hour I ll post plants pics.
Thanks for tips!
Flush them and post

D

DNM1

Question: what water is best to flush? Tap? distilled? or?
Flushing/overwatering will "wash out" previous mistakes, which at this stage seems to be underwatering/overfeeding
Rooting system needs moisture,and,by flushing you give yourself and plant a chance to start from zero.Needs patience, flush her 2/3 times for the next week,sit back and observe
Bottled water I used when flushing one of my plants recently.It worked
Is one of them in flower?If so,a photo of pistils when possible?
:)

Mr Yeoh

I m very confused, someone tell me my plants need food, now you r telling me I m overfeeding..

Anyway
Day 31

I tranfered my plant into a bigger pot, It wasnt easy but I managed to remove all the Clay from the bottom and I saw the roots that reached the bottom..thats good right?

I only used soil this time, but the same soil (professional canna terra).
Watered it with 500Ml of decanted tap water.

I hope I did a good job, I only lost a leaf, but it was one of those yellowing.
Still testing new results, this is what i got so far..

Attachments

• 09.02.20(3).jpg
    09.02.20(3).jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 09.02.20(4).jpg
    09.02.20(4).jpg
    99 KB · Views: 44
  • 09.02.20(5).jpg
    09.02.20(5).jpg
    98 KB · Views: 44
  • 09.02.20(1).jpeg.jpg
    09.02.20(1).jpeg.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 46

imakandi

hello friend

no confusion

crime scene: low feed low water before, plants needed N (no doubt )

>>start with 200 ml water over the surface, wait for suck; then water againm

no need increase dose. need improve water technique. slow and patience.

if water too quick, NO3 fall out and NH4 carry other nutrients to bottom. also airpot makes water more slow, falls on side, beware

need patieence! plant already flower, size will not improve many, next time better, this time get some smoke

what nutrient you use? can you show % of N?

best luck friend
sorry for wall text

:huggg:

D

DNM1

I m very confused, someone tell me my plants need food, now you r telling me I m overfeeding..

Anyway
Day 31

I tranfered my plant into a bigger pot, It wasnt easy but I managed to remove all the Clay from the bottom and I saw the roots that reached the bottom..thats good right?

I only used soil this time, but the same soil (professional canna terra).
Watered it with 500Ml of decanted tap water.

I hope I did a good job, I only lost a leaf, but it was one of those yellowing.
Still testing new results, this is what i got so far..
Like Imakandi says, improve your watering techniques(keeping rooting system moist)
Clay was an "issue",roots reaching the bottom is good.Not so good that repot was done into flowering,I recently read,but when careful with the "feeds"/watering,temps, humidity you should get a result
You need to find info on airpots, I'm not familiar with they way they work.For now and next few days observe,and,inform us of any changes

Mr Yeoh

ok, I got it, thanks for detailed infos

I use BioBizz Try pack, just using the Grow fert for now.

(I know they are not the best, this is my first run, I m adjusting everything while doing it, but I already spent lots of money and I everything unnecessary I will buy it on the 2th run)

My doubt now is..I have treated both plants the same way..why is that happening only to the Pinapple and the Malana is fine?
And...I sticked the soil tester into the Malana (that i believe is fine), the results are almost the same...why?

Is that thing not working? It give me 56, should I be really between 150 and 2000 like it say??

thanks again

Attachments

• 09.02.20(6).jpg
    09.02.20(6).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 09.02.20(7).jpg
    09.02.20(7).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 09.02.20(8).jpg
    09.02.20(8).jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 42

imakandi

ok, I got it, thanks for detailed infos

I use BioBizz Try pack, just using the Grow fert for now.

(I know they are not the best, this is my first run, I m adjusting everything while doing it, but I already spent lots of money and I everything unnecessary I will buy it on the 2th run)

My doubt now is..I have treated both plants the same way..why is that happening only to the Pinapple and the Malana is fine?
And...I sticked the soil tester into the Malana (that i believe is fine), the results are almost the same...why?

Is that thing not working? It give me 56, should I be really between 150 and 2000 like it say??

thanks again

hey friend 100% understand
biobizz is good, no problem
canna terra substrate + biobizz... if i it was my grow, feed with every water in small dose of biogrow. make sure is all time availaable

make sure shake or revolt biogrow + water mix, biogrow very thick, fall to bottom of cup. need good mix.

plants like different nutrients, some hate nutrients. i grow destroyer sativa last year, she hate nutrients. even 0.5ml/L. genetiks. other can take a lot, like fat man.

first grow is fine, lots of investment, dont worry. gets better in time.
next time you need decide.
one variety one food schedule, easy control, maybe more grams smoke. but only one weed.
more variety, more weed to smoke, but more food schedule, more training techniques.

is auto you grow? auto dont forgive anything

you decide
best luck

Mr Yeoh

Day 32

I didnt touch the Pinapple that I transfered yesterday, but I gave the Malana 200 ml of water+ fert (to be precise I used 2 ml of Grow and 0.5 of Bloom in 500ml of water).

Just wanted to show what the soil tester give me now after this.

I was worryng those results coudnt be real but maybe they are..is this the right range I ll have to keep? 623? Btw the time I have written this it is 492 now..change that fast?

Attachments

• 10.02.20(3).jpg
    10.02.20(3).jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 10.02.20(2).jpg
    10.02.20(2).jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 10.02.20(1).jpg
    10.02.20(1).jpg
    84 KB · Views: 43
  • 10.02.20.jpg
    10.02.20.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 43
D

DNM1

Day 32

I didnt touch the Pinapple that I transfered yesterday, but I gave the Malana 200 ml of water+ fert (to be precise I used 2 ml of Grow and 0.5 of Bloom in 500ml of water).

Just wanted to show what the soil tester give me now after this.

I was worryng those results coudnt be real but maybe they are..is this the right range I ll have to keep? 623? Btw the time I have written this it is 492 now..change that fast?
I would lose bottom fan leaves, of no use.Top bud leaves/tips, seem more vibrant, and,a slight curl,that was there yesterday,seems to be going away
?

Mr Yeoh

Thanks everyone for helping me!

Last message was from the morning, this is from now.
Pinapple is the black smart pot, Malana is the brown bin.
The data are T and Ru from morning till now, and the soil tester that is sticked into the malana

Attachments

• 11.02.20(10).jpg
    11.02.20(10).jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 11.02.20(11).jpg
    11.02.20(11).jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 11.02.20(5).jpg
    11.02.20(5).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 11.02.20(6).jpg
    11.02.20(6).jpg