What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yeild Question

wickyd

I've got a 400w HPS/MH conversion bulb, and I'm going to grow 3-4 plants in 3gallon pots. I know its very strain dependant and a lot of other growing factors as well, but what would be a conservative estimate to yeild under good circumstances?

2oz per plant under a ScROG method sound reasonable? or am I over/under shooting?

Thanks guys
wickyd

wickyd

thank you kind farmer

I'll let you know the yeild in 3-4 months :)

just trying for a reasonable yeild to shoot for, and hopefully surprise myself.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
i just noted your edit john.... hehe

oz = 28gr

the genes have a good deal to do with the resulting yield.

wickyd

yeah, I know the strain will heavily impact the yeild, I'm not looking for anything concrete, just a number to hope for.... theres 28 grams in an ounce, so yeah....

Morganic

Yeah about 8oz. I was using a 400watter..still am but i put in a 250w as well and id never go back to the single light. When theres 2+ sources of light the plant goes wild for it. I was getting about 1.5-2oz when i used the 400w...i dont bother with scales anymore but im getting a hell of a lot more now and the quality has sky rocketed...sticky dense nugs that i never imagined id grow with my basic setup. Try more light if you can...you'll like it

ps.dont get me wrong a 400watter will still do the business. Enjoy!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts