What's new

yeehaw ...PATRIOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Last play by Seattle was about the stupidest call I've ever seen. Just stupid. Good game though.

Space Toker

Veteran
yeehaw? OK not arguing, yeehaw then! :D ;) That was so sweet! Patriots baby, all that BS is just that now, we finally got win #4 and it was a long time coming and very hard and well earned! Go Patriots 2015! Thank you Bellichick, Brady, Kraft, Amendola, Butler and everyone else... this is so sweet!

Space Toker

Veteran
I believe Cartman said "respect my Authorita", but could be wrong. laughed my ass off at that skit and again tonight, SWEET!!!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great game! Dumb call by Seahawks at the end. Lynch can not be trusted to get 1 yard with 2 or 3 tries? Coaches trying to be too smart and ending up being really dumb. Butler did good to rip that ball away from the receiver too, was not that easy of a interception.

Had money on Pats but expected them to dominate and when they did not I thought they would lose when they were 10 down. They never gave up and won it though.

I thought Seahawks got a miracle last game to win and my theory of not getting 2 miracles in a row held up. Pats almost got a miracle with that dumb play of not letting Lynch carry it for the td.

That catch by whats his name of the Seahawks that set up, what should have been the almost certain Lynch td was unreal too.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
All in all ,great game,glad the pats won ,loved the fight ,it was awsome, best i have seen in sometime,

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
All joking aside why the hell did the hawks go for a pass instead of lynch running it in... What the fuck were they thinking? As much as I hate the Seahawks they should've won.it was a good game.

Sabudda

MNKOY1M.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts