What's new

YEARLY APARTMENT INSPECTION!!!!

P

powerrobbie

Dude thats creative and everything but why the fuck would you leave the tents up? These tents are designed to be put and and broken down very quickly, and I am sorry but the inspector would have to be a dumbass to think you bought those tents to use as closets. Considering your in Cali I would not be surpised if the inspector has come across many other similar tents and knows exactly what they are for. It really doesn't matter if he has suspicousions as you appear to be "legal" running a small grow but security is the most important aspect and I woulda taken the 20 mins to break the tents down to have complete piece of mind. I mean you went through all the work to move all the plants, lights and any other parts but you got to lazy to just take the tent down...?

TheCatsMeow

Dude thats creative and everything but why the fuck would you leave the tents up? These tents are designed to be put and and broken down very quickly, and I am sorry but the inspector would have to be a dumbass to think you bought those tents to use as closets. Considering your in Cali I would not be surpised if the inspector has come across many other similar tents and knows exactly what they are for. It really doesn't matter if he has suspicousions as you appear to be "legal" running a small grow but security is the most important aspect and I woulda taken the 20 mins to break the tents down to have complete piece of mind. I mean you went through all the work to move all the plants, lights and any other parts but you got to lazy to just take the tent down...?

agreed! what is that like 2 tshirts per tent?
if you got away with it, its because whoever did your inspection, doesnt really care what youre doing.

id take the time to remove the tents next time.... that quite possibly could have been one of the easiest things i can think of removing/concealing at an apartment grow...

P

powerrobbie

^ yeah seriously....some people really puzzle me. Moving the plants and all other equipment is the hard part I really cant understand why this guy wouldn't take the tents down but to each his own...

Do your HW before renting and find a cool LL....just my 2 cents. I met 40 people probably before I found my current house, they haven't been by in seriously years. Private parties kickass, rental companies and corporations suck

HOVAH2.0

for my inspection i locked the room, when they came in i pretended as if i had the flu coughing and spitting... when they asked about the room , i pretended my to call my roommate for the key , but he said he was at work and didnt leave it there...coughin and spittiing ... they didnt wait for him.