What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yarkand

naga_sadu

P.S. Naga what's with avatar change ? I liked better the old one.

Why, I was hoping to run a charity auction so that I could get some ICMaggers to pitch in money to sponsor me a haircut...!!

Dunno 'bout Bahrain (it seems like they wanna get more tourist traffic than Dubai), but i have a friend who worked in Kuwait for some time and he said that best fun overthere is to get on a plane and to fly to UAE.

Quite honestly, compared to Kuwait (no offense), jogging thru a minefield will sound like fun...

Well, I highly doubt your friend talking about herbal delights. SUre, for "partying"- Dubai can be good. Lotsa call girls from as far away as Russia, Indonesia, Latvia and so on and so forth. As long as you're in DUBAI, the alcohol policies are lax. But this is not true for UAE. For example, in the Emirate of Sharja, you can't drink. But as far as Dubai goes, if you're into that kinda thing, sure, but I seriously doubt it's true for mj.

The Emarati locals I know of from business who smoke mj mostly go to Iran...or Egypt. They have high positions in banks, etc as well, so if there was a reliable, non shady local hookup, these guys'd know for sure. I too looked- no luck as far as finding a non shady and reliable source went...

If you're a tourist, without any local contacts, your "best" chance is by the docks- but it's really, REALLY shady....

Either ways, as far as mj + charas goes, I give hand over the "gold medal" to Iran, as far as West Asia is concerned. Oman's supposed to be pretty chill too- but nowhere close to Iran.

Last edited:

ngakpa

Veteran
Naga Sadu - man, what is with the avatar, it is giving me dyspesia here ... enough already etc.

hehe

take it easy,

Namkha

p.s. have you ready any tales about the Buddha and Nagas - there is a good one from the Vinaya Pitaka ... one of the few events to occur in Bodh Gaya other than the enlightenment story