What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yankmychain"s Bucket of Love

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool thread man, cant wait to see the strawberry d and gsc x tw bx2 rocking for ya.

Subscribed!

Y

Yankmychain

Cool thread man, cant wait to see the strawberry d and gsc x tw bx2 rocking for ya.

Subscribed!

hey mellow thanks i am really excited about the GCS x TW , i am hopeing my GSC leaner is a female. i have been told by multiple people it is hard to tell if any TW is in it. we shall see

Wow...a lot of resin man...amazing flowering!!!
for sure besthaze . it has taken quite a while lookin for gems amongst so many packs of seeds. i am getting there slowly but surely.my white s2s are really something to look at. i have my selections on those and working on dialing them in a bit better next time. so thanks for stopping by

Y

Yankmychain

Chimera fun

Chimera fun

I have had a bit of trouble trying to dial this in but . i always love Chimeras work. So i just do my best . maybe next time i will find its sweet spot. So these are the GF x BB . so very sweet smelling. most are still drying now but here is what i have till all is dry.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sorry for the dark images . didnt have the ISO set correct

Y

Yankmychain

And continuing with GF x BB

And continuing with GF x BB

a few dry shots for you . juicy berries . oh so mouthwatering when opening the jar.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Morcheeba*

Veteran
YMC,

damn that gf x bb is mouth watering...........i had the gf pheno a while back and oh it was tasty but the growth was from the bb..........funky re-veg looking and for a while i thought i was gifted the wrong cut but found the exact looking plant in chimera's forum a few pgs in.

just swinging by under my new name

peace SSH

Y

Yankmychain

treat time

treat time

a little DMT action
this is a clone of my new mom.
she is about 20 days flower.
and i am super surprised at the stack im getting on this one . i am hopeing she explodes a bit down the road but . she is on the right track for being a descent yielder . also check out the wild leaf in the first pic.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

alright here are some GSC x Trainwreck

alright here are some GSC x Trainwreck

probaly have a few more days of stretch , but of the 2 i have female . they seem to be a bit different . i like the tall girl . i cant tell if one or the other has more GSC . we shall see.
this is the tall one
picture.php

this is shorty
picture.php

this is kinda a pick of both . mostly a full shot of shorty in the middle and the lower right side growth of the big girl on the left side of pic
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

ok busy busy busy

ok busy busy busy

this is my Strawberry Diesel IX from ganesh. they were super ph fuked at begining of flower but they might work out in the end.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oh yea and up soon my Diablo x DMT from Steele Savage of Grindhouse . hell yea cant wait for these they should be un freekin believable. lucky to have these he has given none of these out as far as i know . Thanks Brutha
picture.php

greenpinky

Dam what a great show bro, I cant wait to see the diabloXdmt what a lucky dude.....your dmt mom leaves look just like the ones on my dmt male

Morcheeba*

Veteran
nice job bro and that is a funky leaf on the DMT and some deep serrations on the leafs.

diablo x dmt cant wait to see these develop.

peace

Y

Yankmychain

well hey ganesh . thanks for that . yea i have 20 of these . they all look like these above. they would be quite a bit bigger. the first time i grew the clones from that mom out they were massive. poppin my Straw d kush. later this year will be sweet.

Y

Yankmychain

ok nutha update

ok nutha update

ill show off my GSC x Trainwreck

no more strech and starting to show their ladie parts.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

Now my Strawberry diesel IX

Now my Strawberry diesel IX

i cant believe these are finishing up so well . when i said i had a problem with the ph early on . it just about yellowed all the leaves in week 3.i thought they were just gonna be BHO material. but maybe not after seeing the final run up to chop.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

ChopChop

ChopChop

here comes the Strawberry Diesel.
i think i ended up with a descent end result. the lower regions are straight BHO material but i have some real descent Kachunks too.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php