What's new

Yalla

Cantharellus

Just got these. Excellent service from old school genetics. I can't find much on them and the lineage isn't clear. I have found that a dude in Cali has apparently knocked them off and is selling them. Also some UK based dude named brumpacks has a short video on u tube showing some nugs. In his video his container said hindu kush x headbanger.
20240226_112410.jpg
20240226_111704.jpg

Last edited:

Cantharellus

Its sweets tini is that what you ran ? Was looking for some info on that now too. Should be good from its pedigree.Looking for a lemony replacement for my lemon pina. Not enough stretch and too many leaves on the pina but the flavor was there.

stiff

Veteran
Ah..ok. I just saw sweets. I grew 2 sweets freebies and want to order more seeds now. That doesnt happen to often!
Very good quality bud, zour lemon was even better...weaker in effect but more flavour. I personally prefer good taste and smell over how strong the weed is..because I can always smoke another joint.
Cheers,stiff

Cantharellus

I ended up with 2 for 5 so we will go with just these 2 for now. All of them cracked but did not want to take off. Had to work to get these 2. I tried some of the others and all were 100%. When I don't pop a whole pack I always start out with the worst looking seeds first so its still possible I will get a decent turnout from the yalla.

Zomboy

Veteran
I ended up with 2 for 5 so we will go with just these 2 for now. All of them cracked but did not want to take off. Had to work to get these 2. I tried some of the others and all were 100%. When I don't pop a whole pack I always start out with the worst looking seeds first so its still possible I will get a decent turnout from the yalla.
What was your germ method?

Cantharellus

I use a well proven method that worked on all the other strains in the first picture of this thread 100 %. There are more methods to germinate seeds than I care to list. Methodology wasn't the problem lol. Anyway I am not complaining just documenting a strain that apparently very few people have grown and is now sold out.

Zomboy

Veteran
I wasnt questioning your methodology.. Why so quick to assume that? I simply asked so when i try and sprout the ones i ordered i have an idea of what didnt work for you. Thanks tho

stiff

Veteran
Sometimes written things read different to what the author tried to say.
Happens all the time. That's a prime example 😂

Latest posts

Latest posts