What's new

XyZ and Hanfi Invite Colour Connoisseurs

hanfiking

Nice pictures everyone, unfortunately i tried to get some grows up again but none of them survived, I think I'll wait till the temps drop a bit and then pop some of my blue mystic x purple erdbeer crosses to see what they turn out like.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
xyz.......
seeing all of your wonderful pics just reinforces the fact that life just aint fair.
if it were. we'd ALL be smoking stuff that looks like THAT!
WOW!!
sexy shots. tks for sharing. beautiful stuff indeed.

reefermans diesel kush made some pretty lil plants

hanfiking

There is nothing wrong with your grow hubcap it's one beautiful plant you have there, keep in mind XyZ takes really close closeups :p so they probably look better than they really are ;) ONLY joking X keep your trichs on

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome!! ^^

Chunkbeki (DC x Uzbeki) :D
018-1.jpg

hanfiking

Hopefully my new ornamental Purple Erdbeer x Blue Mystic grow will turn out some nice multi colour buds to go with our thread. I will keep this thread, the Purple Strain Connoisseur and The Gender Experiment updated, obviously with different pictures.

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High!
well, Ill add what I can for limegreen, black/purple, pink, and white.
some pics are old some are new... hope these pics will apply to yer request.

2 phenos, DeepChunk x BlueKiev

Sunshine IBL

DeepSkunk9 daddy

Sunshine outdoors

other random stuff..

peace folks!

great show from everyone... bub.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blue Nuggies Rock

Blue Nuggies Rock

Wow you guys...I'm impressed...what great looking buds and images...everyone...I'm picking these little lower popcorn buds...my favorites from these blue strains...again Sweet Blue F2 77 days...DD

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love Little Nuggies

Love Little Nuggies

Ya know this thread has fantastic photographers...but the growers and info are really worth a return trip too...I like it here! A couple more of my little nuggies off the Sweet Blue F2...hope I'm not over doing it? DD

Ras Pablo

Veteran
HAHAHAHA, Dd you love your Sweet Blue F2 :rasta: Buy, what exactly is that hybrid?? some with Blueberry isn't it ?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, many familiar growers here! :wave:

peter pan, you always drive me nuts not labeling those drool-inducing shots!
:biglaugh:

Here's a Purple Peace outdoors, in the morning dew.

for best results, double click! :smoke:

Last edited:
E

ElectroSticky

Great pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may i ask highlighter what are the parents behind that lovely Purple Peace ...?????

:rasta:

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Blue Description...

Sweet Blue Description...

Seedbay description said:
The first extremely popular Spice of Life Seeds release from 1994 was the Sweet Skunk. My f1 selections from those seeds netted two very sativa specimens. They truly stood out from the rest of the pack. Almost Hazy, but with a different sweetness. One of those Sativa expressions was shared it was pick #10. Eleven years later it is still grown widely as a choice strain for the connoisseur. Although it is an f1, and certainly unstable, we just had to cross this mama with some Blueberry pollen, as well. DJ Short provided the pollen and that makes this new release a Joint Project strain.
Mine were crossed back for the F2...Highlighter...very nice...DD

Last edited: