What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xray(ted) plant shots

X

Xray Kimono

Lemon Sour Diesel

Lemon Sour Diesel

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

ChemNight Shayamalan
picture.php

Fishscale OG
picture.php

Lemon Sour Diesel
picture.php

Tahoe Alien pheno#1
picture.php

Tahoe Alien pheno#2
picture.php

X

Xray Kimono

I dont remember which one this is...lol Back corner BIOTCH
picture.php

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

So here is a fun development... I am going to be searching these babys to see if there is any that I can get to pop... If so, if the results produce stable enough offspring, we are going to use a decent enough male if found to cross back to my ChemSour mama... My ChemSour mama is not Rez seeds... It is a rework of ChemD clone crossed w a Rez SD IBL'06 male... BUT We will see if anything better can be found in these and compare any offspring with my ChemChi cube once it is done,,,Stay tuned if you care.

picture.php
picture.php

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

In the meantime, here is some of the current females from the first outcross of my ChemSour mama with my Midnight Madness stud...
ChemNight Shayamalan the ChemSour leaning pheno....

picture.php

The beans from the first BX are in the works so hopefully we can keep bulking her up like her mama and bring out some sour with that sweaty BO wet dog smell.

Peace!
Xray

Bmac1

Veteran
Not sure how I havent found my way here yet but glad to be here now. Loving the work you are doing and ChemNight Shayamalan is a winner winner chicken dinner of a name, lol. Looks killer to boot, as do they all.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Xray, loving the thread bro. Did you manage to get any of Rez's CDSD to pop? I've 4 packs of these in the fridge. Any updates on your projects?

Peace,
HGO

X

Xray Kimono

Xray, loving the thread bro. Did you manage to get any of Rez's CDSD to pop? I've 4 packs of these in the fridge. Any updates on your projects?

Peace,
HGO

Nah... Some threw out tails, but they did'nt go any Furthur and croaked. I am working on a couple of Cube projects with her and am going to be reversing her in the fall to get some fem'd pollen and s1. Waiting for cooler temps.

X

Xray Kimono

We got a lot of GG4 crosses, SD IBL crosses, and some others to hunt for a new stud with now this fall.... DJ is also popping some more of the beans that my ChemSour mama came from to see if we can get her in prime form in bean... Should be a fun fall and we are gonna get some sour sprinkled into the dogshit bo rottenness that is the ChemSour...

Xray

X

Xray Kimono

Also as we are ramping up again. The search for the ultimate Sour continues, but also I have some Headbanger x Fire Cookie f2 and some Headstash x SD IBL fem testers from Karma to try to find that Kolache taste my Relentless Diesel Fire Cookie had...

Peace!
Xray

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
When the undersides of leaves are so splattered with trichs that the edges of the leaves are warped up a little, is there a word for that? If not, we really need a word for that trait.

Latest posts

Latest posts