What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xmas bud

Kankakee

People recall " christmas bud " because of time of year of harvesting outdoor'... as stated at beginning of this thread. Many outdoor strains piney .... You did not have one source suppling the entire USA LolLLLLLLLLL' 80's-90's etc

The Hazeman PTK leaf set matches VG PTK and the detectives christmas bud to a tee' as the b.s. stories continue unabated ....

Grow them out ( hazemans PTK ) then view Verdantgreen's PTK threads , same plant...., same structure. The questioning of hazeman's line started when the detective started on quest for remaking tk kush that used PTK .....

Kankakee

Hazeman PTK

it grows into tall plant with very tight bud structure. very very hard cloning .... same as my other pine tar kush grown out a few years prior from seeds traded on cannetics. But for proof check out verdant greens thread he has lots of pictures. the leaf structure, blade count, serration very unique .... and it grows like totem pole outdoor with almost no branching for taking clones, very hard ....

in early veg hazemans version

Attachments

• PTK - 222-1.jpg
    PTK - 222-1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 12
  • PTK-333.jpg
    PTK-333.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 7

Kankakee

Lol'

So how do you know what PTK stock Hazeman used ? Did you visit his room before ? I know hazeman was on cannetics trading at the time I was....

And my PTK from Hazeman matches VG PTK to a tee'. Its a small production plant even outdoors' and this guy was suppling nation with it ? Did he have 500 acres in cali then hide genetics for 29 years ????

And do you think everyone across america received XBud from same source or was it because of time of harvest and piney in taste ? And why did you guys start 1979' XBud thread in the landrace section in 2017

Kankakee

look at the moron who started the XBud thread in 2017 / landrace thread.

all of 5 post in total..... HHmmmmmmmmmmm.... a dummy account for dummies'

now bring on the deflection post, personal attacks deflecting from the very detailed assertions .... and proof'

Cannavore

Veteran
Lol'

So how do you know what PTK stock Hazeman used ? Did you visit his room before ? I know hazeman was on cannetics trading at the time I was....
Because the guy Hazeman got them from baited him and gave him '79 XB labeled as PTK to see if Hazeman would sell them (after he told my friend he wouldnt).. and whattya know Hazeman sold them just like he did with '88 G13/HP and Molokai Frost after being asked not to.

And my PTK from Hazeman matches VG PTK to a tee'. Its a small production plant even outdoors' and this guy was suppling nation with it ? Did he have 500 acres in cali then hide genetics for 29 years ????
VG's is from Lean Green. Nspecta grew Lean Green's PTK, PTK i sent him, PTK others sent him, as well as Hazemans PTK and funny, last time i saw Nspecta update his PTK repro, he had Hazemans segregated because they didnt look like the rest (as well as some of the ones I was given by someone and passed onto him)

And do you think everyone across america received XBud from same source or was it because of time of harvest and piney in taste ? And why did you guys start 1979' XBud thread in the landrace section in 2017
I have no idea who made this thread and no as i already stated in bodhis thread, XMas Bud probably isnt even a real cultivar, just another nicname like Crippy and Piff.

Kankakee

So your testing Hazeman who F2's .... F3's ..........Everyones gear and done so from day one ...... Are you kidding me ....

Cannavore you posted in this thread two years ago about XBud and your thoughts.... I don't trust Nspecta as far as I could throw him.... He's pushed the chem b.s. story's like no other ....

But, go on .....

So anyone who wants to remake Triangle Kush. Buy hazemans PTK, get some thai and cross them. Then run out a few hundred seeds.

Well the person who started a 1979 X-Bud thread in the " landrace " section has only 5 post total on this forum just after hazeman was gonna release his PTK..... Speaks volumes .... All these money changers run under 5-8 handles and stir up hype for $$$$. The original chem threads had 5-6 guys talking in circles for the first year and a half on this forum. And the same guys also had nevil's genetics already in house ..... geeeee i wonder if chem has n.l. 5 / haze in it .... just like jack herer or sage etc etc etc ....

Last edited:

Kankakee

Cannavore

Xmas bud on the east coast was/is most definitely an NL or Afghani type or something very similar and indica dom. And I miss it. Who got some Xmas bud seeds?

Cannavore

Veteran
So your testing Hazeman who F2's .... F3's ..........

Everyones gear.
i have no idea what this means? i'm not testing anything from Hazeman.

Are you kidding me .... Carnival you posted in this thread two years ago about XBud and your thoughts....
i did. then i found out some friends had xmas bud seeds from ndnguy. I've had these 79 XB seeds for a few years now.

I don't trust Nspecta as far as I could throw him.... He's pushed the chem b.s. story's like no other ....

But, go on .....
okay that's on you. when he's posting pics of the hundreds of PTK he popped all he's doing is reporting on the genetics. no stories necessary. if one or two sources of PTK don't look like the rest he acquired, one could assume they are not PTK, or are some kind of PTK cross or something.

So anyone who wants to remake Triangle Kush. Buy hazemans PTK, get some thai and cross them. Then run out a few hundred seeds.
that's based on the assumption cornbread ricky is telling the truth about TK lol

Well the person who started a 1979 X-Bud thread has only 5 post total on this forum ..... Speaks volumes .... All these money changers run under 5-8 handles and stir up hype for $$$$
lol its a conspiracy!!!!! not every thing is connected man.

the person who made this thread has 67 posts by the way. not 5.

eastcoastjoe

look at the moron who started the XBud thread in 2017 / landrace thread.

all of 5 post in total..... HHmmmmmmmmmmm.... a dummy account for dummies'

now bring on the deflection post, personal attacks deflecting from the very detailed assertions .... and proof'

You must be drunk again looking for a fight. Not that I owe you a explanation but I had security issues then hence the reason I changed usernames. Eastcoastjoe, farmerjoe420 there both me, no secret there. Just like your spiderk but a different handle hear. No deflection post just simple facts.

I could care less what you or anyone else think about this situation, I have been as transparent as I possibly about what the Xmas bud that I have really is but all you want to do is make up childish assumptions in your mind. You are obviously a troll and I think you proved it in the Bodhi thread. Think what you want, I know the truth and don’t need to convince anyone of it. I know what Hazeman has and is selling because it came from me and it’s not tom hills PTK.

eastcoastjoe

Hazeman PTK

it grows into tall plant with very tight bud structure. very very hard cloning .... same as my other pine tar kush grown out a few years prior from seeds traded on cannetics. But for proof check out verdant greens thread he has lots of pictures. the leaf structure, blade count, serration very unique .... and it grows like totem pole outdoor with almost no branching for taking clones, very hard ....

in early veg hazemans version

That same lame ass outdoor pics from your thread at the farm but you never even finished It LOL. The petioles on Xmas bud are super long and not typical in most lines. It’s unmistakable

eastcoastjoe

People recall " christmas bud " because of time of year of harvesting outdoor'... as stated at beginning of this thread. Many outdoor strains piney .... You did not have one source suppling the entire USA LolLLLLLLLLL' 80's-90's etc

The Hazeman PTK leaf set matches VG PTK and the detectives christmas bud to a tee' as the b.s. stories continue unabated ....

Grow them out ( hazemans PTK ) then view Verdantgreen's PTK threads , same plant...., same structure. The questioning of hazeman's line started when the detective started on quest for remaking tk kush that used PTK .....

Who’s trying to remake triangle kush ? WTF are you talking about ? Do you even know what your rambling about ?

Kankakee

Again, Hazeman did not use what you sent him .... Can you understand that.

And now you just went back and changed the other handle now to east coast joe .... in that xBud thread in landrace section ....

LLOOOOOOOLLLLLLL .... for security reasons ....

eastcoastjoe

Lol'

It’s real simple. Look at pictures of Xmas bud grown out then compare it to Hazeman pics of his PTK repro on IG. end of story. I’m done here, go drink another one. No way am I gonna argue with a drunk.

eastcoastjoe

And now you just went back and changed the other handle now to east coast joe .... in that xBud thread in landrace section ....

So I guess you know he didn’t use what I sent him because you were there ? Or he’s such a truthful and honest guy you just take his word for it ? Hahaha ok buddy

Kankakee

Again have you been in Hazemans home ?

How do you have a clue what he used. The pine tar kush i grew from him matched the same PTK i got from Cannetics years earlier. Are you telling me you been in my vault now ???

And Hazeman has used F3'd every single line hes laid hands upon ? Yet your " testing " him ....really :lurk::lurk::lurk:

Cannavore

Veteran
So take better pictures of your Hazeman PTK. Like Joe said, '79 XB is fairly easy to ID.

With his track record of releasing things he's not supposed to, the evidence doesn't really benefit him lol.

"Don't sell pure '88 G13/HP"....... Sells pure '88 G13/HP
"Don't sell pure Molokai Frost"...... Sells pure Molokai Frost
"I won't sell pure PTK, they are for preservation"..... Sells pure PTK

eastcoastjoe

Yes security reasons. Those handles were made 3 yrs apart smart guy

Kankakee

So take better pictures of your Hazeman PTK. Like Joe said, '79 XB is fairly easy to ID.

With his track record of releasing things he's not supposed to, the evidence doesn't really benefit him lol.

"Don't sell pure '88 G13/HP"....... Sells pure '88 G13/HP
"Don't sell pure Molokai Frost"...... Sells pure Molokai Frost
"I won't sell pure PTK, they are for preservation"..... Sells pure PTK

Bingo ....

And east is testing him ..... :lurk: