What's new

XLINE

igohydro

Just got some WWxBB and C99 from female seeds.Poped the WWxBB sounds nice.

Last edited:

igohydro

Doin fine Hell,a little slow in coiming up.Got the bucket sitting ready to take off,ill put her in this week.
How are things going for yourself?Hope your enjoying the holidays.
Got some lovely smoke atm,panama xsandstorm from cannabiogen and the beautiful Isis from DP.
What ya smokin? :wave: :joint:

Hell9

Still that Chronic and polm!

I did get some beautiful weed there last week, but as usual, no background information was available. I actually even took some pics of it too cuz it looked so nice but without a macro function on my camera it wasnt really worth the effort. Commercial bud, but very nice.

Hell9

LOL, Its a blurry photo of a bit of a broken off bud that was frost city. Its hard to see as i mentioned in my previous post. Lovely shit, but far too expensive. I dont usually take pictures of all the weed i get. Haha.

Im off to the 'Dam at the end of May for a couple of days. Got 2 nights flight and accomm. for €140. Going by myself. Smoking holiday, so im going by myself cuz tbh my mates couldnt keep up. It'll be my 5th or 6th time going over, try to get over at least once a year. Gonna make sure i try alot of stuff i havent before, so i reckon a new route of coffeeshops to be visted will have to be devised. I'll be picking up my usual 5g bag of Blueberry the second i get there though :) Apart from that i think it will be a hazy holiday seeing as i grow pretty much all indica dom shit.

Anyone been over lately? Any 'must-try's?

Last edited:

igohydro

Been over lately myself nothing new,its got worse in a way but the streets are much cleaner.Head to willes in Harlem for a good smoke,its about 20mins from Central Station.
Got the bubbler going last week,really impressed with the speed she took off at.Get pics up soon!

Last edited:

igohydro

WWxBB through out a few male balls early in flower.I picked em all off and she has continued to flower nicely.A couple of weeks should finish her.Shes looking a smelling fine with nice bud structure.Ill post pics before the chop.
Peace. :joint:

Morganic

Are you getting that 5g bag from 420 cafe/de kuil by any chance, nice deals to be got in there, love the place, sound staff too

G

How did the wwxbb finish igohydro i have one in veg as my first grow (small and shitty) but its a start.

I'm gong to lst mine or at least try do you know if it takes it well and what teh stretch is like.

igohydro

She finished ok,be very carefull with em.I was to be seen regularary picking male sacs of her.
The high nice but not very potent.
Ive only had the oppertunity once,youll get some more details on this strain at the female seeds site.
They have a tendency to throw a few male sacs out!
Go for it as far as growing style,lst whatever,ive only grew one and looking back I wish id of topped her and gave her more veg time.Sayin that afer seeing those sacs,she might have hermed completely on me.Goodluck!

Last edited: