What's new

Xhashish's TeltTur

Xhashish

Veteran
freeworldorders - Again thanks ;) and thats true, smoking and flying , hours can go by with that stuff :D

Justin - Thanks friend :) Think im in for a good beginning with indoor growing (=

snowtiko - Tak og god weekend :tiphat:

sneakinman13 - Hey there mate :yes: cool to see you in here, Im glad you stopped by, hope you are okay in spite of the circumstances.
stay strong, and best wishes for you and your family , peace :joint: :tiphat:

11-03-2010

Bubba'a Kush

Hope all of you is going to have a splendid weekend :wave:

Xhashish

Veteran
13-03-2010

Just a quick updater (=
Today it's exactly 21 days since I took the seeds out from their packages...

Bubba's Kush , Really like the indica look of this one .. (same as picture above 2 days ago)

Pineapple punch,

Weird Ice leaf

And a little group shot, (if anyone please could send me the guide for removing the hps ligth, it would bee much appreciated)

Peace & Blessings :rasta: :tiphat:

Weedbeat

Veteran
Hello Broski,
very impressive Pictures.

Bubba Kush en blomst med tykke blade en magtfulde indica.
smuk i dit telt:yes:
ønsker dig alt det bedste:tiphat:

Ludo

Slap da af X.....holy smokes....they are taking off your babys....!!! You got a sweet bubba there......FAT ASS INDICA LEAVES.......I LIKE BIG BUTTS&BUDS No I CAN'T DENY.....Ms.Tokers is to blame for my wierdness.....she baked the ricecrispy cake, A NAUGHTY NAUGHTY ONE....HEHE:thank you:
You keep them pics coming X.....thanks for sharing.....good karma your way bro...!!!:ying:

Xhashish

Veteran
17-03-2010

Weedbeat - Thanks for the nice words bro :) , Yeah really looking forward and off course hoping for a female with the bubba, just doubting a little about even getting some yeild, considered they are pretty slow in veg compared to the other plants, but only time will tell .. Best wishes for a nice week master ;)

Ludo - :dance013: Sounds like you been in for a really nice crispy treat there :D I will just throw up a little picture from today, them plants are going craaaazy now :blowbubbles: Have a nice day friend, but no doubt you will have with your powerfull crisps :D :tiphat:

brightskies - Thanks for the nice words :yes: Plants are growing really nicely right now, despite I have had a little heat problems.. :)

Just a little picture from today - ( sorry for the darkness , just played a little with my cam, this shot is taken with hps ligth ON , so getting better with it, just ran out of batterys hehe)

Pineapple p

:tiphat:

Last edited:
De gror sku bare de tøser X, det ser for sindssygt godt ud. Meget flotte indicaer du har gang i der, glæder mig til at se mere. ;)

Held og lykke og go karma din vej. :D

Peace.

Ludo

Post nummer 500........hehe den skal gå til dig X....!!!:ying:
Damn det ser nice ud....!!! Nice er jo ik ordet......SUNDT som esbe siger.....!! Healthy and green....!!
And following the praise for the plants, is the praise for the nice crisp pics you share....!!! You are getting one with the cam....eh..!!...hehe:bump:
Seem like you've picked some atomic strains there.....!!! bread near Tjernobyl?????? They grow like crazy atm......BIG difference each day.....!! Keep us posted and keep loving them plants....they really respond well to you karma...!!!!:ying:

Xhashish

Veteran
:good:

Coming along nicely man..getting ready to explode on you.

:joint:

Thanks for the compliment , yeah they are really exploding these days, soon going to flip them into 12/12, cause it's only 6.5 liters pots, and tallest plant almost 35 cm now..

De gror sku bare de tøser X, det ser for sindssygt godt ud. Meget flotte indicaer du har gang i der, glæder mig til at se mere.
wink.gif

Held og lykke og go karma din vej.
biggrin.gif

Peace.

:tiphat: Og lige over , hold os endelig opdateret med din tråd ;)

ser dejligt sundt ud!

:yes: tak fordi du stopper forbi her :)

Arrrgh...de ser dælme fine og grønne ud.
bigeye.gif

Yes de gror bare derud af :yes: :yes:

Post nummer 500........hehe den skal gå til dig X....!!!
ying.gif

Damn det ser nice ud....!!! Nice er jo ik ordet......SUNDT som esbe siger.....!! Healthy and green....!!
And following the praise for the plants, is the praise for the nice crisp pics you share....!!! You are getting one with the cam....eh..!!...hehe:bump:
Seem like you've picked some atomic strains there.....!!! bread near Tjernobyl?????? They grow like crazy atm......BIG difference each day.....!! Keep us posted and keep loving them plants....they really respond well to you karma...!!!!
ying.gif

Tusind tak for de fine ord :):) Og syntes også det ser helt fint ud foreløbigt, nu ryger de snart i blomst her om nogle dage, da de allerede fylder godt ud (=
Hahaha :D Sounds like you been eating some goodies :D but indeed a big difference each day, hopefully they will only become more beautiful ;)
Here is 2 pics from today, tallest plant are about 35 centimeter, so going to flip in about 1 week ... also just spotted a preflower today :yes: - Amazing what those small red eyes are able to see :D

Xhashish

Veteran
wow man, nice plants and great thread!! :good:

Thanks alot Rasta :rasta: :ying:

21-03-2011

Bubba's kush

Tomorrow is going to be last day of veg, so a total of 20 days under the 400w .. then 24 hours of darkness before switching to 12/12 :dance013: , maybe it's a little early, but dont want to end up with a overcrowded tent, and pots are also only 6.5 liters..

:wave:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Holy jesus!!!!! That´s a wide ass indy if i ever saw one bro!!! :-0

kicking job you are doing man....... love it!!!

icetoker

Xhashish

Veteran
Thanks for the nice words broski :)
Im also pretty impressed by the heavy indica look, just check this leaf

:tiphat:

Xhashish

Veteran
uh,this is hard indica style, i feel it in my brain:joint:

impressive pics m8!

4life!

http://soundcloud.com/tusheir/cali-p-i-know-there-is-life-jorclick-com

:yes: :yes: thanks bro, fingers crossed for a female ;)

22-03-2011

Damn, i get easily tempted , so in some days im going to order some more seeds , will be going for Bogglegum, OGer99, depending on the money, i maybe also grab a pack of Rez SSSDH IX-1
Just 2 pictures before switching to 12/12 tonigth, well actually tomorrow, going for 24 hours of darkness first.. But this is what they look like after 20 days under the hps -

:ying:

Spotten

WOW! Det ser sgu godt ud! :)

Jeg synes også det ser rigtigt fedt ud med de store fede blade! :)

Det er ikke så tit man ser nogen der er SÅ kompakte! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts