What's new

"X" nutrients

eyes

Veteran
Are you talking about formula x and tricarboxylic acid? anyway,yeah,i know the guy who makes them. i tried them alongggg time ago. so i really cant remember that well. Although i had another guy try em on tomatos in an ebb and flo and he said they worked well. either way,guys making a mint on mixing up standard chem nutrients as most are.

even when i use flora nova bloom, i find myself using phosphorus and potassium to supplement it.(bat guano hp3 and molasses. i prefer to use these as they dont interfere with the chem nutes already combined in a specific ratio. although u probably could, i dont. thats just me.

Bonzo

Veteran
thanks for the feedback, hey HM420, from what i saw its a 1 part grow and 1 part bloom with a micro thats used for both? does that make sense? when u say like GH u mean 3 part?

S

SmokeMan

I love it!!! Made from pharmaceutical grade nutrients x nutes makes a nutrient that is very easily absorbed by the plant therefore creating a very aggressive growing plant that grows fast. Also this line says that there line has little to no salt build up . It runs alot cleaner and you can run your res alot longer without having to clean it out as much. And the nutes have a shelf life of 2 years . My 1st run with them I finished all my plants days earlier then before. Almost a week. Everyone should try xnutes. From what I hear they have the second highest amount of facebook grower friends next to advanced nutrients. Apperantly they are building steam and being a new company it always takes time to get noticed. They say the proof is in the pudding.

All these plants were grown with x nutes from beginning to end.

Attachments

• 373.jpg
    373.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 293.jpg
    293.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 296.jpg
    296.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 412.jpg
    412.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 12
S

SmokeMan

Wow bro, Thats interesting. I wonder what went wrong. All the pictures I just posted were grown in 90% coco and 10% perlite. One thing I noticed with this line was the way my dpd cut grew. Before xnutes I could not get her dark green in veg or flower. Just a regualr green, kinds of light. In the same exact sized pot and medium i used x nutes this time and now i got her darker and healthier then ever. This line there is no need for calmag additives because its in the mix of either the micro or grow/bloom. I forget but onething that was said is that there is no need for calmag with this line.

This is just my experiance. I dont work for them or anything. All I am doing is running this stuff for second time now and really likng what I am seeing. Now this second run I will try and twirk the food to my desire since I know the nutrients now.

I think getting a sample pack and trying it out on plants that need help and watch and see what it does for them. I will be growing xnutrients for the next year or more so when u see my pics u will know xnutrients was the only thing I used.

Do you know where I can get samples to test from? I have tried contacting this company but they do not respond, at all. I am always hesitant to purchase new nutrients from companies that do not respond to emails because if you ever have a problem or question about the product you can not get help.

Cheers!

spacejerk234

Do you know where I can get samples to test from? I have tried contacting this company but they do not respond, at all. I am always hesitant to purchase new nutrients from companies that do not respond to emails because if you ever have a problem or question about the product you can not get help.

Cheers!
http://www.xnutrients.com/index.php?option=com_chronocontact&chronoformname=SamplePackRequest2
Here you go just fill out this form and they will ship it to your favorite grow shop. They email you when it ships and they include your name on the customer invoice for pickup.

Took me a bit to find this discussion, was hoping there was more feedback on this product. Like some others mentioning here, I replied to a website and was shipped a starter package of X Nutrients for free. These are the only nutrients I have so far, other than 20-20-20 regular plant ferts that everybody starts with. Heck of a business plan to give away a ton of free product, just have to hope people buy more. I am not growing right now, but since I have these, checking to see if the is a positive buzz around them. Anyone else?

Izoc666

Yeah I ve used this products before but i dont like it thats how Xnutes is kind of water down, easily used up all the bottles in about few weeks but its pretty decent fertliizers. I just like to save my money and I found the perfect fertlizers are Dyna Gro line, its good price but hella and heavy conceration :D

Happy growing and peace

ZinksInk

Funny, I talked to Dave and i have a free sample waiting at the store for me. Im a little discouraged to see user reviewing the product as watered down. I use House and Garden right now and I am considering switching cause X Nutes has an amino treatment thats like 1/8th the price of House and Garden. I also don't use House and Garden shooting powder cause it cost too much. Im going to do a mini run with the sample but I'm mostly excited about their amino product. Dave X also didn't give specific but said House and Garden Amino treatment is a really dirty product... Has any one else heard this?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Funny, I talked to Dave and i have a free sample waiting at the store for me. Im a little discouraged to see user reviewing the product as watered down. I use House and Garden right now and I am considering switching cause X Nutes has an amino treatment thats like 1/8th the price of House and Garden. I also don't use House and Garden shooting powder cause it cost too much. Im going to do a mini run with the sample but I'm mostly excited about their amino product. Dave X also didn't give specific but said House and Garden Amino treatment is a really dirty product... Has any one else heard this?

Which H&G product are you referring to? As far I know the Roots Excel is the only product I might say is "dirty". Everything else seems real clear and clean to me.

Izoc666

Dont be discouraged about this products. Just try to grow with this products, give you more understand about x nutrients and other products. Not hurt to do the expriment on the clone or bag seed :D In the end its worth to learn about nutrient works. IMHO

Happy growing and peace

daishere

Ill be ordering their line soon as well. I currently have GH 3 part with additives. They seem to have great feedback from people on facebook/twitter. Not sure if ill order the sprays yet.

215 User

Just as good as the PBP...

Plants finished faster & hella crystals with a good taste in 707 soil. Still finishing my winter samples and trust it 100%.Nothing but white/grey ashes with a good flush.