What's new

X Honduras

Ncali

Veteran
Hi Ncali,

Wonderful outcome from the R+D Tikal x Honduras regular cross :) With improved yield and flower/leaf ratio, yet with the unique terps and effects from our Tikal mother :yes:
Glad you had the chance to try this one while it was available. Very happy you are revisiting your beloved Panama x Malawi too ;)

How is the Balochi after curing ? ILE Eastern Manipur-Burma border sativa is a really interesting landrace line to explore, please keep us updated. Thanks!

Everyone has thier "brand" of prefered whatever, panama x malawi is it for us! Not everyone loves like we do, but it is beloved for a reason.

I think it combines two of your best BREEDING plants in your collection, if I may be so bold to say. Both the Panama and Malawi line have sired/mothered some amazing and very popular/famous/infamous (golden tiger haha) strains. Much gratitude and praise for the work you did/do with them, ACE is an industry leader in my experience.

We will try the Balochistan jar tonight.

The ILE manipur burma are a challenge indoors, some individuals are not practical. That was to be expected. We found 2 productive good specimines so far. The beans had some challenge sprouting, a few years old I would guess. We will keep one of the fast productive ones with good sativa structure. I will post some pics when her haze neighbor is harvested, 16-18 week haze hybrid oh jeez lol.

We have Honduras, Tikal, and Guatemala beans we need to grow soon. On the list, need more time and space lol. Always.

Thank you for kind words dubi, and good seed.

:wave:
NC

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
You have great taste man. :)

​​​​​Can you post some shots of that ILE Manipur? I will try to get to Wailing Valley this winter...wanted Manipur but my source was out of stock. There are dozens of these landraces from several companies that I would love to try. So many, so little time.

​​​​​​

Ncali

Veteran
You have great taste man.

​​​​​Can you post some shots of that ILE Manipur? I will try to get to Wailing Valley this winter...wanted Manipur but my source was out of stock. There are dozens of these landraces from several companies that I would love to try. So many, so little time.

​​​​​​

Your wish is my command.

ILE Manupur Burma, the well structured buds.

2 with flash, 1 w/o.

20211231_151650.jpg

20211231_151655.jpg

20211231_151700.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
And the last wild girl, she gets tied back often... may soon be culled also.

20211231_151713.jpg

20211231_151734.jpg

20211231_151526.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
And lastly I just took cuttings and lst'd my panlawis.... pic from my favorite girls fan leaf
20211231_152001.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I like the whiteboard! :D
The wild ones do look a bit on the spindly side and might be sparse on the trichomes. The others look rather promising though. Filling in nicely and the red stems are cool.

I have some Punto Rojos going that are done stretching and starting to fill out a bit and I will update that thread over on CBG subforum this week. I have a long flowering pheno Red Snake to chop this weekend. I just sexed two more male Red Snakes this week so I'm stoked that seeds are in the future...I will hit the Punto Rojos and also some Red Snakes cuts, as well as a little Purple Mexican Fem that is vegging now. I also have two Zipolite Oaxacan in early veg and I'm waiting for two Zapatec Tributes to pop. So it's going to be Fiesta Time in my garden this winter. :)

Ncali

Veteran
Ahh Punto Rojo, so many cool cultivars out there. I really like the haze hybrids in the past, lately I have been trying to get the skills and patience to go to the longer cultivars like haze, and certain worked lines that are tropical long flowering. The effects are so wonderful, starting to think they are worth the extra work.

The purple mexican was an interesting grow for us! Really love the smell of that one, pck lines have that terp profile and I grew up liking GOOD Mexican and central American weed. Such a good plant, we found pretty mild potency only, wish we had found something stronger with the few beans we grew.

The Zipoltle Oaxacaan sounds wonderful. I'll have to check out your grows if you're posting them somewhere, that sounds like a cool little show!!

Cool that people share the same tastes, makes me feel like we're not nuts haha. A lot of people really like cookies and og kushes cause that's what's recreationally available here. And if it's grown well, I don't think they're bad or anything. But, if I say mexican or have them smoke Guerrero berry, haze crosses, golden tiger... and it's like a total shocker to them. Such a different experience :laughing:

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
With so many exotic strains available to the grower, why would anyone want to only smoke Cookie Kush? Boooooooring. Not to mention unstimulating. It's like only drinking Budweiser and Heineken when there are 1000s of craft beers and Belgian Ales. :D

Ncali

Veteran
6 week panlawi

One is more Panama structure, smells divine. Green goddess side of Panama. Sweetness mixed in with fruit and lemons and incense.The other is more what we have in panlawi before, lemon and spice. I am excited about both.

Goddess leaning

20220118_212025.jpg

Hybrid

20220118_212019.jpg

Budshots

20220118_212042.jpg

20220118_212101.jpg

20220118_212121.jpg

20220118_212107.jpg

Attachments

• 20220118_212019.jpg
    20220118_212019.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 20220118_212040.jpg
    20220118_212040.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 48

Ncali

Veteran
Some panlawi pics and Manipur-Burma. I underestimated the fert needed for MB, I'll regrow her again in higher fertilized soil with more supplemental teas

Panlawi

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220123_074858.jpg Views:	3 Size:	64.5 KB ID:	18051483
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220123_074850.jpg Views:	3 Size:	62.3 KB ID:	18051487

Manipur-Burma

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220123_074809.jpg Views:	3 Size:	43.1 KB ID:	18051484
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220123_074831.jpg Views:	3 Size:	64.7 KB ID:	18051485
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220123_074809.jpg Views:	3 Size:	43.1 KB ID:	18051484
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220123_074703.jpg Views:	3 Size:	67.0 KB ID:	18051488

Last edited:

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Oh man, that Panlawi is gorgeous! Gonna be a fabulous harvest. :)

MB looking good too. How are the aromas?

Ncali

Veteran
Oh man, that Panlawi is gorgeous! Gonna be a fabulous harvest. :)

MB looking good too. How are the aromas?

Raisins, dark berry, and lemon rind.

Smells nice, looks a wreck. Ill try again, see if we cant do her better.

Ncali

Veteran
Panama x malawi

Two phenos

20220204_195253.jpg
20220201_204214.jpg
20220201_204722.jpg

Attachments

• 20220204_195253.jpg
    20220204_195253.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 54

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
It's been a while since I tasted the P x M, but mine were super potent as I recall. Great terpenes too, and the plants were a joy to grow. I have plenty of seeds so will grow her again someday.

Ncali

Veteran
It's been a while since I tasted the P x M, but mine were super potent as I recall. Great terpenes too, and the plants were a joy to grow. I have plenty of seeds so will grow her again someday.

So the first bean i have ever popped of this cross had extreme vigor, even for this line. Which made it unique and pretty interesting to grow. It was also absolutly sex pot, and frosted to the max. Had a great lemon based terp profile that just made my Misses totally ready to GO. LOL!

:dancer:

I liked it for that effect, but it was also a cut through other highs kinda bud. Very nice. We really dig plants from this gene pool, just ended up being a bit different from panama and malawi parents too, imo. It has been its "own thing" for us and we totally love it. Good strength, good effects, great structure and grows herself pretty much, and something very very special if you do it right.

Probably my favorite ace listing for everyday smoke. :smoke out:Definitely a great introduction for the unintroduced to:

ACE Seeds
Homegrown pot
Not indica weed
Sex pot (for the ladies)

Last edited:

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Definitely cuts through if you're smoking something else...sounds like a nice time with the wife too. Mine prefers more indica than sativa, but she's a light weight. :D

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful grow, plants and outcome Ncali ;) So glad to hear you and Mrs are enjoying so much with the effects, resins and terps of your Panama x Malawi harvest. Panama x Malawi (and Malawi x Panama) is indeed better (for many tarits) than Malawi or Panama separate. If you really like this field within our genetics, i highly encourage you to try the new Golden Tiger x Panama fem version just re released yesterday, Zamaldelica x Panama fem that we have produced again and will be listed soon on the R+D section of our website. Panama x Bangi Haze is also a great one of this sort.

The Manipur looks really exotic and genetically 'untouched', real P1 landrace genetics, without any doubt more suitable for outdoor growing in hot climates of long season than indoors. Curious to know your opinion. Thanks!

Lebanizer

With so many exotic strains available to the grower, why would anyone want to only smoke Cookie Kush? Boooooooring. Not to mention unstimulating. It's like only drinking Budweiser and Heineken when there are 1000s of craft beers and Belgian Ales. :D

That comparision was hilarious yet to the point 😂😂😂 !

Latest posts

Latest posts