What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WW Sativa shop raided...

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I hate to be the bearer of shitty news but this has just happened...

http://www.hempcity.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3366

Sad day indeed!Looks like Haarlem is on the hitlist now....
Luckily it looks like they will only be closed for 14 days...I thought they closed you down for good when caught with too much in the shop but luckily it just looks like a 14 day closeure....I hate it for Nol and how in the hell do they expect the shops to abide by this without an on call courier always being on call....

500 grams is not much in the tourist trade....

Here's another link/post from MileHigh:
http://forum.channels.nl/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=305448#305448

Last edited:
G

gay police gay politicians gay US interference and gay sanctions amd gay neo-cons and gay UN.

EZlistener

what a bummer :badday:

hope they don't go after Nol's other establishments, why only the sativa shop?

CC, do let us know if you hear anymore

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very sad news

ive been here quite a few times

its always the good coffeshops never the crap 1's that get busted or picked upon

hope it all works out nol

peace

GirthDogg

I'd be willing to bet there is a cop or two in that bunch that keeps over 500 grams in his own closet at home...
This seems like there are definitely ulterior motives for this operation.

somebody doesnt like nol...he got busted coming back from spain, now this...if it were me i would cut my losses and get out of the game...third time is the charm...at least in the u.s..anyway...good luck nol..btw the "crap" shops never show there face...cops dont like you thumbing your nose at them..

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
shit....I hope you get back to normal soon nol and it doesnt hurt too much,,
bloody uniformed theives

B

British_Bulldog

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Capt. Crip - it's a shame the authorities in Haarlem are cracking down, and I hope it all works out well for Nol and the other coffeeshop owners involved.

Peace

Goldenseed

OOhhh nooo not good old Haarlem!!

That sucks big time...i hope Nol will push trough and is able to keep his Shops....i liked em all very much and the WeedCity Site is fun too.I will pray for you everyday Nol i hope i can visit your shops in the Future again.

May all the force and nerves that you need be with you!!!! Goldenseed :wave:

*Allotropy*

Haarlem is a beautiful place. Great shame about the raid and police interference. Hope you bounce back and make a good shilling to come.

Peace and respect

booforever

so according to channels the judge closed the shop for 6 months?? SIX months?? heavy duty!! hope the appeal goes well Nol, truly sad news.
linkage

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

booforever said:
so according to channels the judge closed the shop for 6 months?? SIX months?? heavy duty!! hope the appeal goes well Nol, truly sad news.

Hi and thanks for the update boo,

Six months is a surprise, and is :fsu:

Szslack

Hope it all works out for you Nol! Have had the pleasure of visiting all 3 WW in Haarlem and I like what you do for the customers

Peace