What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WV SP 250 test/grow

bibi40

Good work with your led panel , your buds seems really compact and so frosty ....
Hmmmmm ...:biggrin:

:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I'm over the 2x4 area, not by much. But I've kept both plants plenty of light. These girls still got some growing left especially the Bellini. I'll push them long as needed or I can.....if the mold stays at bay. Hope you guys enjoy!!!! see what this LED will do.

Also changed my feeding a little. I've gave them some Liquid Kool Bloom. I'll probably rotate Tiger Bloom with that kool bloom the rest of the way, I might feed with Beastie Blooms once more, not really sure. I've found over the years sometimes giving a plant different ferts/nutes than there been used to having will really help the plant. But any questions or anything just ask guys, I'm a nice easy going guy that likes to grow weed lol, I won't bite lol

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Gonna update the light and everything. So the light is working great, buds fattening up well. I keep the canopy pretty low to the Led, with a box fan blowing. So if you keep the SP 250s low to your plants like mine are, it's a MUST to have a small fan. If your gonna pay for a Mars Hydro a small oscillating fan or something isnt gonna be a problem. And something I've raved about the brightness is off the charts. That's just some insight, the pics speak for themselves. This light seems to have a good flowering spectrum also. I've got 20-25 days or so before I harvest, I'm hoping the humidity goes down and I can keep letting them go. Also I've never altered the light, by turning it up, it's at factory settings.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Good work with your led panel , your buds seems really compact and so frosty ....
Hmmmmm ...:biggrin:

:tiphat:

The Buds are rock hard, I dunno if both strains carry the trait or what. But I've had my plant almost on top the SP 250 there getting good light and filling out good. After the last few waterings were nutes, I'm probably gonna go plain water this time.

Another thing I've been thinking. I'll probably stick to plastic totes or buckets in the future. I might can use the fabric bags in my basement better were I can keep the outsides soaked good.:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea there getting close, technically it's getting within the window on Grapology, the Bellini gonna take a week longer than Grapology. A lot of growers would be pulling her, but I like to go a wk or so more than recommend. Thats just what I do and many others. Most breeders even suggest a extra week.

Grapology still has that skunk 1 grape kool aid smell.

Bellini I'm picking up a medicine, like Destin diaper rash creme. And there some kinda almost citrus but more soft smelling. And the buds are rock hard.

Thanks to icmag for having a place for us to share and learn from each other

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good. Chunky and frosty. That Grapology looks dank. What's the gene pool on it?

dank.Frank

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'll do a complete report when finished. After I let everything cure about a mth at least do a smoke report. I could see this Grapology beening a large producing plant, a good strain to do a complete run on. The Bellini is a connoisseur type plant, I know I'm gonna love the smoke.

I'm always did good with Cali Connection stuff every since he dropped the sfv.

And Cannarado has to get some looks, this Grapology is covered in frost and I've got a few others outdoors. They just have so many strains there's no way you'd think all could be tested?? I dunno what kinda building/grow room they have. If it's something like Rare Dankness place you'd have the space lol

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
it's says Grape Pie consists of GSC Forum cut x Tahoe OG BX......so that's crossed to Skunk1. That's why I chose to run this was because the Tahoe and GSC.

The Bellini is Purple Punch x Gelato 45.........I had that one outdoors that was huge at time of me accidentally breaking it. This one I've grew indoors is small and rock hard buds, didn't stretch a inch either. So I'd like to maybe run the rest of these out and hopefully find the big one....but you can't never tell the smaller one might be better.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Seems like a lot of skunk 1 xs and a lot of Dosidos xs I've noticed. Must be to add size to the plant usings those strains. I know Dosidos is strong, and I've had a few good skunk1s back in the day. But I'm a grower, I might chuck some pollen in the summer here and there. Just playing around is all I do. But I take my growing seriously, and like to grow a lot of different stuff, as long as I've got some OG and I like a fruity type strain. Loved the Seedsman Blueberry mom I had, that weed would knock me out like a Xanax.....well a lil exaggeration there not to that effect. But it was a decent plant, I put her in the ground....not mother material but it's great to help you sleep

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'll really start backing off the nutes, already went plain water. I might give another feeding of Tiger Bloom but it's gonna be flushing time. I'm really picky about getting a good flush. The indoor grow bible said 3xs your soil, so a 5gal bucket 15gal plain water. But over the years I've toned it down to around half. I usually like to notice yellowing before I harvest if I can. I would do a gal of plain water everyday for about 10 days. I dunno about flushing 25gal plus pots, but this method has seemed to work good. I've always had good clean tasting weed

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I went regular Tiger Bloom and will probably do a good flush with the garden hose, I've gotta move these lady's for the finale. It's not gonna be much different I'll have the Panda Film and everything. These plants could really be harvest, but I'm gonna wait a few days. And the SP 250 was heading to the basement anyway!!!. And that's possibly the last feeding, I like my weed flushed good.

Latest posts

Latest posts