What's new

Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

Hempy McNoodle

Silver, or 'blanco' tequila is more or less fresh from the vat, unaged. Anejo is golden, aged tequila, sometimes aged for long periods, sometimes acquiring enough flavor from the aging/barrel that it can -almost- taste like a bourbon with a more mellow finish (I dislike bourbon), often golden in color from the barrel, as I understand it. Reposado is a more briefly aged tequila, lighter in color than an anejo, but more character than a silver or 'blanco'..

What I like about bourbon is that they don't use any artificial caramel coloring like most whiskeys do.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
e1e3665c570491a81452fa2008fc92967cdd0a2fa619d5e8eead3dd2c784929d_1~2.jpg

Gry

Veteran

Could not help chuckle at the irony, damned shame you are unaware of the history of the people behind this,
the potential was rich.

Cannavore

Veteran
the origins of covid is literally irrelevant until we actually get it under control. what are you gonna do? invade china? lol.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Hahaha get it under control.The origin isnt irrelevant.To get a better understanding of the virus, you need to know the origin.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hahaha get it under control.The origin isnt irrelevant.To get a better understanding of the virus, you need to know the origin.

to the person in the hospital bed, it is absolutely irrelevant. China is never going to give anyone from anywhere free access to anywhere under their control. not. going. to. happen. China does what is best for China, in their leaders opinions.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the origins of covid is literally irrelevant until we actually get it under control. what are you gonna do? invade china? lol.

say what? not relevant? many things are indeed unimportant and or irrelevant, this is not one of them. any half way awake human is naturally inquisitive and curious about events that screw with the lives of billions of people all over the planet. authoritarianism is creeping in world wide because of this shit and you say its irrelevant?

NOT RELEVANT???? wt actual fuck. the biggest health crisis in 100 fucking years and its origin is irrelevant?????

so its irrelevant whether covid was leaked by accident or whether it was a natural phenomenon? or what ever else actually happened? how will we stop this happening again if the origin is IRRELEVANT????

seems an unsustainable point of view to hold imho.

h.h.

Veteran
say what? not relevant? many things are indeed unimportant and or irrelevant, this is not one of them. any half way awake human is naturally inquisitive and curious about events that screw with the lives of billions of people all over the planet. authoritarianism is creeping in world wide because of this shit and you say its irrelevant?

NOT RELEVANT???? wt actual fuck. the biggest health crisis in 100 fucking years and its origin is irrelevant?????

so its irrelevant whether covid was leaked by accident or whether it was a natural phenomenon? or what ever else actually happened? how will we stop this happening again if the origin is IRRELEVANT????

seems an unsustainable point of view to hold imho.

Authoritarianism is when your post is deleted. Get over it. There’s so many other battles that need won, yet you jump on the bandwagon of death. Get over it. Today is not doomsday. This is not the last stand.
I challenge you to walk downtown naked. Or would you rather bow to the powers that be? Only sheep wear wool.

BudToaster

Veteran
yeah, just forget about sars-cov-2. they're cueing up Marburg (30% fatal) for the next "vaccine" candidate. and being a hemorrhagic fever, it provides cover for the blood clots from the covid-19 jab.

h.h.

Veteran
yeah, just forget about sars-cov-2. they're cueing up Marburg (30% fatal) for the next "vaccine" candidate. and being a hemorrhagic fever, it provides cover for the blood clots from the covid-19 jab.

Marijuana gives you brain cancer. I heard it on Paul Harvey.

moose eater

to the person in the hospital bed, it is absolutely irrelevant. China is never going to give anyone from anywhere free access to anywhere under their control. not. going. to. happen. China does what is best for China, in their leaders opinions.

A lot like the USA in that regard, no?

Gry

Veteran
It is my understanding that the virus could have been created.
Given who would be behind such an effort, there is a possibility
it will end up as unresolved as the anthrax attacks.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It is my understanding that the virus could have been created.
Given who would be behind such an effort, there is a possibility
it will end up as unresolved as the anthrax attacks.

you are right, it could have. there are conflicts among those in the field about it, with some claiming it has "markers" that "prove" it is manmade. others say "nope, you are misinterpreting it." China is not even giving access for researchers to caves in the area around large wild animal farms where the critters sold at the Wuhan "wet market" came from. they have zero/zip/zilch interest in where it originated becoming public knowledge...still seeing reports in Chinese media claiming that we created it & turned it loose there.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A lot like the USA in that regard, no?

well, i can't imagine that if an outbreak of some horrific disease occurred here, that we (in normal circumstances, not the Chump era) would prevent researchers from investigating patient number 1, where they had been, in contact with. it is entirely possible that our govt would not welcome teams from China, Russia, or North Korea from coming in to root around, lol...