What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

troutman

Seed Whore
they have been reporting that this virus is killing more black and latinos then anyone else. but thats probably because they have worse health care or some thing like that connected to poverty rather then race.

Maybe, it was engineered to take out all the rappers by some country singer scientists. :laughing:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Most likely less social distancing due to child care and extended family living arrangements.

...... but I do most of my shopping at the local Walmart and have noticed that the Blacks and Latinos tend to shop in family groups and far fewer of them are wearing masks/gloves or seem too concerned.

Younger people of all groups seem far less concerned or into the mask/glove routine.

..... this is just an observation from a small, relatively isolated corner of the universe that doesn't really have many cases of the virus, yet!:tiphat:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
they have been reporting that this virus is killing more black and latinos then anyone else. but thats probably because they have worse health care or some thing like that connected to poverty rather then race.

Vitamin D deficiency is mainly the cause that those people gets severe complications of this virus.

troutman

Seed Whore
Vitamin D deficiency is mainly the cause that those people gets severe complications of this virus.

Sunlight UV on a regular basis will give you Vitamin D when it reacts with a substance in your skin. Just don't overdo it and burn your skin.
Milk is another good source of it and it's required along with calcium to build strong bones. Get some before you break a hip. lol

geneva_sativa

has anyone recognized the crazy similarities in the 2011 movie Contagion and this current scenario ?

Soderbergh credits help from Larry Brilliant ? ex head of google.org,,, also worked with WHO,,, was huge contributor formulating script,,, who pops up in the real life push for all of this vaccine tracking and surveillance system currently being rolled out,,, who is Larry Brilliant ???

The beyond creepy similarities and programming in Contagion are worth a look

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Sunlight UV on a regular basis will give you Vitamin D when it reacts with a substance in your skin. Just don't overdo it and burn your skin.
Milk is another good source of it and it's required along with calcium to build strong bones. Get some before you break a hip. lol

But only sunlight during the summer months UV index 3 or higher and the only food with enough vitamin D is fatty fish like salmon, herring, eel, mackerel, sardines, anjovis.

troutman

Seed Whore
But only sunlight during the summer months UV index 3 or higher and the only food with enough vitamin D is fatty fish like salmon, herring, eel, mackerel, sardines, anjovis.

You can take a tan face down under your grow light then. :biggrin:
Doctor ordered I take 1000iu daily after my last blood test.

This is what happens when you turn into a vampire hauling plants to your guerilla spots at night. :laughing:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

I am out in the sun a lot and had a vit D deficiency. The doc said as you get older, the body doesn't make D as well. It never makes C, which is why humans need to eat it. Or you get scurvey.

Funny how he then proceeded to sell me Vit D caps and put me on a 10 wk VitC IV, once a week, at $140 a pop.

Last edited:

'Boogieman'

I have read that our bodies don't absorb much calcium in milk due to the heating process.

imiubu

Folks, please practice due diligence when considering supplements. At least as much time or more, needs taken to learn of human macro/ micro; needs/ deficiencies as we do for our precious plants.

IMHO milk is not a viable solution to either D nor Cal deficiencies.

Do your homework! Please!

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so we got an update from the swiss federal gov, apparently the last 2 weeks with the open garden centers, hobby centers, hair dressers etc, have not led to any worsening of any numbers, deaths stayed low, new infections stayed low, even hospitilization stayed low, testing has been available for anyone with flue symptoms for a while now, so its not a lack of testing thats making the new infection numbers stay low. so yeah they announced it as good news for the nation and have also losened recomendations for the elderly, they are no longer told to stay home, but they are still to maintain strict social dstancing when outside, they still recommend not hugging elderly parents (if not living in the same household). but they can receive visitors again in the homes. all shops are no longer under recomended shut down. now it's only churches, concerts, festivals and confrences with more then 50 that have to wait till early june. as long as nothing goes badly wrong between then and now of course. but yeah, things seem to be going well so far. so i'm slowly allowing myself to hope for normality to return faster then expected by many. as long as it doesnt return again in the next flue season. that would be harsh and very possible sadly.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
94267771_2652584975024726_8308769510064652288_n.jpg

Believe it or not

:tiphat:

shaggyballs

Veteran
has anyone recognized the crazy similarities in the 2011 movie Contagion and this current scenario ?

Soderbergh credits help from Larry Brilliant ? ex head of google.org,,, also worked with WHO,,, was huge contributor formulating script,,, who pops up in the real life push for all of this vaccine tracking and surveillance system currently being rolled out,,, who is Larry Brilliant ???

The beyond creepy similarities and programming in Contagion are worth a look

Nope.:laughing:
They don't wanna see, what they don't wanna see.

Latest posts

Latest posts