What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WTF? r these seeds?!

kornholio

i will start from this that males were cut and it was no chance to pollinate the females.
What could happened here?
I was opening the box when light was off (it was in the night time, so i was taking care of them with normal lamp light)
I was doing photos during light off period.
Trimming the plant in early flo.
img0898i.jpg

CoonLover

Here's what I found

There are only 2 causes of hermies, hermie genes, and sex reversal chemicals.

Genes play the biggest role in determining whether or not a plant will hermie on you. While preventing light leeks/stress etc may prevent a plant with hermie tendencies from actually becoming a full blown hermie, a plant which does not have hermie tendencies will not become a hermie when they are present.

Here's some threads that might help
http://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?searchid=7077803&pp=20

Mr. Stinky

what kinda plant is that? that doesnt look like staminate flowers to me. looks more like the hard clusters of female flowers that form. the ones that have 5+ caylxes grow out of one larger caylx.

keep watching it. everyone is too quick to call everything a hermie. i doubt it is

kornholio

well the thing is i didnt see any of male flowers, but when i open one bigger lady flower there was like 1 mm, green marble(?dont knew is this corect word)
plant is DieselRyder F2 - day 51

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably best to just leave your plants undisturbed during the lights off period.

Good Luck

MARLO

Latest posts

Latest posts