What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WTF is Going on in China

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
the real problem with the chinese is that they rather give birth to boys than girls.

if this trend continues, it will be harder and harder to find those super hot chinese babes.

fucked up shit right there

Yeah well they are now paying for this one dearly I hear..With only men and no women they don't know what to do with all the men and neither do the men lol... So they put them in the army which is not a good thing... They didn't just not have girls they killed the girls. Very crazy shit in China... Now they are paying for all this.. headband 707

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lack of woman = Bejing becoming the worlds largest gay district. The Castro in S.F. put to shame by the great wall of Rainbow. :D lol

This is very good for the entire world because there is already about half a billion to many Chinese people out there. No I dont mean Chinese the race. I mean Chinese citizens. They need to stop fucking already. so do the Indians. Population density is so bad you can't even poop by yourself. Have you guys heard of Kowloon in China?

the world is over populated and Asian is why. The world is over polluted and the U.S. is why.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kowloon_Walled_City

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Lack of woman = Bejing becoming the worlds largest gay district. The Castro in S.F. put to shame by the great wall of Rainbow. :D lol

This is very good for the entire world because there is already about half a billion to many Chinese people out there. No I dont mean Chinese the race. I mean Chinese citizens. They need to stop fucking already. so do the Indians. Population density is so bad you can't even poop by yourself. Have you guys heard of Kowloon in China?

the world is over populated and Asian is why. The world is over polluted and the U.S. is why.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kowloon_Walled_City

man, but when you guys start with the hole illuminati shit and their supposed agenda of population control, then, it is evil; but if you talk about it, it is intellectually justified?

it's like, wtf?

:chin:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
無視人類
dis487x640304x400.jpg

獲取財富

SacredBreh

Shit not this too....... linking on. WTF is everyone's problem. We need the Herb world wide to settle all these crazy asses down. New law: All government officials world wide must consume an 1/8th per day of some pure Indica! World wide peace in a week! LMAO They would be too couch locked to walk across the room and hit any red buttons.

Peace

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Well lets hope that this doesn't get out of hand because this world is in way ,way too much trouble now as it is. Anyone catch that article about feeding the world and how we can't? lol ffs we better start thinking of the right shit and stop all this bullshit soon or we really are fucked,, enough with all this war !! Who are these ppl incharge that keep us on this warmongering track anyways??,,Just my 2 cents on this thread I have nothing against the Chinese or anyone that does me no wrong for that matter you leave me alone and I will do that same I really don't care what you look like makes NO difference to me. As far as gay again I couldn't care less what you do in your bed , I try to take ppl as they act ,I find life works out better this way .. ppl should really try it. lol

PEACE headband 707

We can feed the world but Americans won't be able to eat themselves into obesity epidemics while also throwing away so much food a whole subculture feasts well on the scraps in dumpsters.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
We can feed the world but Americans won't be able to eat themselves into obesity epidemics while also throwing away so much food a whole subculture feasts well on the scraps in dumpsters.
Exactly what I say, not just about America though.
It is a common pro GM food argument-without GM we cant feed the world- when what they mean is we cant feed the world, and carry on with our frankly disgusting gluttony, and obscene waste.

China historically has built up and then collapsed in truly horrific violent fashion with millions dead. If China went into meltdown nowadays it would make the London riots look like a little girls birthday party, in both scale and intensity.

Talonted

Chinese censors have been hurriedly trying to remove political gossip from the Internet, leading people to come up with creative nicknames for their leaders. Zhou has been nicknamed for a popular brand of instant noodles, giving rise to numerous reports that "the noodles have been taken off the shelf."

LMFAO:tiphat:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Exactly what I say, not just about America though.
It is a common pro GM food argument-without GM we cant feed the world- when what they mean is we cant feed the world, and carry on with our frankly disgusting gluttony, and obscene waste.

China historically has built up and then collapsed in truly horrific violent fashion with millions dead. If China went into meltdown nowadays it would make the London riots look like a little girls birthday party, in both scale and intensity.

We CANNOT feed the world we are growing at a rate far larger then we can feed it ,National Geographic's issue July 2011 "How to feed a growing planet" The article starts : There is an uncomforatable math problem: By 2045 Earth's population will likely have swelled from seven to nine billion..
Now this is headband talking unfortunately this is brought to you by Dupont so this is much bias on their part but the article is very correct. We are really going in the wrong dirrection with all this war all the time imvho..headband 707:)

Tyga

Veteran
...happens in china, stays in china.
...until we buy it, or have them make it for us.

China will own US soon enough... Its crazy how far ahead of us in technology they are. China will eventually be the top leading country

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If there's a wwiii, Mexico would be neutral, until we worked out an aid package for them

Aid package you say? They got that when New Orleans flooded.

How in time folks seem to forget. One company was responsible for 87% of all bank safes installed in New Orleans. These types were built into the foundation when the poured the concrete to make the building. So basically when the flood water came in and took the buildings away these safes were open and exposed for anyone to get into and is EXACTLY why it took 3 days for ANYONE to get into the city and help the folks that needed it.

They first hit the gun shops and then set up sniper points in the downtown area and once they were all cleaned out ONLY then was help allowed into the city.

I have posted this same story here years ago so trust me it's not make believe or some damn theory.

Where this money went is the sad part for it will be used to fund a war a war that has escalated down there that so much money is flowing EVERYONE is dirty for those that are not have been killed by now.

To make matter worse you have a man in charge of our country that in his infinite wisdom recently opened our borders to foreign trucks to drive right on in and bring whatever the hell they want as long as they have the proper pass.

This will be our undoing folks right here. The gate is open and they have enough money to grease the proper squeaky wheel.

I have been IN PERSON to these crossings and have personally dealt with the personnel. If any of my trucks were say at ANY of the southern ports I would ask my driver who is on station once they told me I could and DID say things like Go to the Burger King and get a #3 with a chocolate shake and put 100 bucks under the burger and tell the guard who I knew that you sure would like to get out of here today and Wags said if I brought you dinner you could make it happen.

The border is open and NO ONE cares any more for the truth is hidden from the sheep like always.

True Shit
Mr.Wags

Latest posts

Latest posts