What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WTF Cherry Kush not growing?

20sackzack

Outdoor plants in direct sunlight get about 1.1 kilowatts per square meter of light, thats a massive blast, like having 2000 watts in a 4.5 x 4.5 tent. Outdoor plants in the shade get around 100 watts per meter squared, nice & gentle. The fastest results I get putting rooted clones outdoors is keeping them in the shade until they display definitive growth, then they're ready for real sunlight. They don't need a lot of soil, I'm not even sure more would help. They need to have a root system which is capable of handling the impact of all that sunlight, which they should be able to establish in a small pot of decent soil given enough time, unless its a clone from a very large cutting.

He's totally right. Did u get those clones from doctor's orders? If so, I have the same plants and they do just fine in black gold. A few little gnats ain't shit to trip on

If you put clones directly outside like that they need to be covered from direct sunlight 100% of the time for at least a week or they will fry

Let your soil surface get fairly dry before watering again. Also if your water ph is way off that's gonna fuck em up. Your stems are pretty red that's why I mention that. Reverse osmosis water is cheap and easy for small plants

Lastly, give em time bro. These things take time(a couple weeks) to show real noticeable growth when they are babies. Good luck man, they are far from dead so try not to worry so much

He's totally right. Did u get those clones from doctor's orders? If so, I have the same plants and they do just fine in black gold. A few little gnats ain't shit to trip on

If you put clones directly outside like that they need to be covered from direct sunlight 100% of the time for at least a week or they will fry

Let your soil surface get fairly dry before watering again. Also if your water ph is way off that's gonna fuck em up. Your stems are pretty red that's why I mention that. Reverse osmosis water is cheap and easy for small plants

Lastly, give em time bro. These things take time(a couple weeks) to show real noticeable growth when they are babies. Good luck man, they are far from dead so try not to worry so much
Lol yeah I did get these from RX. I wonder if my water is misleading because it reads zero. I have never seen my city water read zero before but that was down in the bay area.

I'm pretty good about not over watering and ph at 6.4-6-8. I think the first drink I gave them was prolly just straight tap, not ph'd so maybe it started from that.

I have been giving a real light rhizotonic spray 150 ppm every few days before they sleep. I also gave them 200ppm of maxibloom last night they're looking a little light. I did notice a little insect that crawled out from the bottom when I was checking the roots.

I see little white spots on the leaf now. I have been using method1 for pest preventative, but thinking it's just hype. Do spider mites go in soil? Looks like a spec of thrip poop too. Thanks bro

Attachments

• cherry kush 007.jpg
    cherry kush 007.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 16
  • cherry kush 012.jpg
    cherry kush 012.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 13
  • cherry kush 013.jpg
    cherry kush 013.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 15
Patience my friend, patience. I realize you're stressing about your mom, but your clones are just adjusting to a new environment. They will be fine. Give them a week or so to establish a good root system and they will take off.

My man. I'm growing cherry bomb outdoors right now. Did you happen to grow it or just have that X

Well I transplanted and got to check the roots out. To me they didn't look to good the outside roots were browning and didn't have any fish bones or fuzzies on them. I did notice new white roots growing out though. I moved these into 5 gal of vermisoil. Don't know much about it but sounded like a good soil.

There was a another grower in line and said that's killer for the young and smaller plants then move them into the vermifire so we shall see. I'm waiting for my ogbiowar to arrive so i can attempt to brew up a tea. Anybody got any good tea recipes lol? Here are a few pics from today I fed them plain water at 6.8 70/30 RO& Tap.

Attachments

• cherry kush 006.jpg
    cherry kush 006.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 13
  • cherry kush 015.jpg
    cherry kush 015.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 16
  • cherry kush 016.jpg
    cherry kush 016.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 10
  • cherry kush 012.jpg
    cherry kush 012.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 17

I think they're fried they haven't done shit since I posted this. Can any mods move this to the Infirmary?

Latest posts

Latest posts