What's new

WT215s 5kW stadium with coco.. come help!

D

DHF

Simple is as simple does my buddy......Killer job on putting a pump at each level to do away with all the bells and whistles it takes to control equal flow and pressure to each individual plantsite on an elevated setup.......

I had 1 helluva time dialin in my vertical rack rooms before shutdown cuz I used big ass pond pumps with buncha head pressure , and hadta have ball/control valves at each of the 4 levels to maintain each of 16 plants all the way round the 4 walls........

Believe me......If I did it again......Ir would be just like you`re doin and everything would be on the outside of the grow area at each level usin smaller pumps in a loopfield manifold to keep flow and pressure equalized.......and.....

In case there`s some folks out there that don`t know , length of drip tubing to each plantsite needsta be exactly the same from the manifold out to said containers regardless of their placement to insure constant equal flow and pressure......aight....

GF said breakfast is ready.......Take care and good luck WT.......Happy New Yr and......

Peace.......DHF.....:ying:......

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
looks ready to rock, I can't wait to see 5k go off in there! I predict an explosion of
nugs in your new year. staying tuned.

what did you use there to rig up the sides of the 2x10's? looks like a good diy runoff system.
I'm working on that for mine and yours looks good.

D

DHF

Am I crazy hopin I get 70grams from each of those plants? 60grams/plant would be .5gpw...
Hey Bro....True clone only Pre-98 Bubba don`t stretch fer shit once flipped regardless of rootmass cuz I built her roots EVERY run till I got sick of doin so.......so whatchas see is whatchas get once the trigger`s pulled till end of cycle........

She`s a looker come Harvey , just won`t hack the yield dept without major vegtime and dialin her juice requirements cuz she likes it a lil hot like my Chem D did .......so.........

Here`s hopin yas pull 2-1/2 ozs per plant my buddy.......Good luck and........

Peace....DHF......:ying:......

D

DHF

Bro......Here ta help........Hope all works out for the best.......

Peace.....DHF.......:ying:.........

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i think you'll hit your yield goal no problem... i've never grown bubba in vert but under horizontal lighting the typical pull for me has been ~1.5lbs per 1000w. course that's the platinum bubba, not the pre98.

I am curious to see how the short stocky bubbas respond to vert lighting. keep us posted

whatthe215

Veteran
Pre-flip haircut

Pre-flip haircut

before
picture.php

after
picture.php