What's new

WoW whats wrong with this guy??

Mrs.Pthway

Mrs.Pthway says.....

"My hubby knows better than to cheat on me!! And if he did....ohhhhh....would I have fun!!!!! "

What would you do, darlin', I'm curious?

Let's just say I wouldn't have to ever worry about him cheatin on me again! Although, once the fun was done, I wouldn't stick around to see if it happened again. His stuff would be on the front porch when he got home from the hospital!!:muahaha:

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

you know it honestly depends, yes cheating is the ultimate betrayal; however if the person is willing to work it out, and not do it again, then I think it would be worth it especially if the relationship was worth salvaging....(but that doesnt give an excuse to do it cause you think i'll forgive ya)

C

cork144

Men will be men... We all cheat... about 7 outa 10 do... And the other 3 outa 10 WOULD cheat if the girl is hot enough... A man will better deal there girl in a second as long as the new girl is better... And women will do the same... But never would I stoop so low and humiliate myself for her... I would have walked... Or when in doubt just blame it on her... It's your fault because you stopped paying attention to me... Or it's your fault because I feel like your getting tired of me... Alot of women for a second will argue with you about how much they still care about you and how much they still aren't tired of you... So for a second it flips the arguement around...

When men cheat it's not because they don't love there woman... It's mostly for conquest... But when a woman cheats.... It's because she likes the other guy better then you...

you havnt met compassionate cork then :)

i love my girlfriend verymuch, there isnt a chance in hell i would cheat, ive felt the pain, it isnt one i would want to inflict upon her.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

you havnt met compassionate cork then :)

i love my girlfriend verymuch, there isnt a chance in hell i would cheat, ive felt the pain, it isnt one i would want to inflict upon her.
its ridiculous to stereotype anyways, not like every man is one way, or every woman. ppl are ppl, individuals, with their own psyche's, and opinions...

C

cork144

heh yea, its funny when you see some people arguing saying how the goverment doesnt want MJ about so they can keep everyone uniform.

then the guys here are like MEN HAVE TO BE LIKE US! STRONG AND OPINIONISTIC! NO WAY CAN LOVE COME BEFORE PRIDE, ALL OTHERS ARE PUSSIES!

well i can say that love has always felt as a stronger force inside of me than if i ever go go a "manly" thing.

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Hell he did it for 2 hr's Thats nothing..

Fk my Ole lady's to good a shot ....I'd pray for the sign and do 4hr's

But i love my Ole lady so don't cheat

He cheated, that's the fucked up part. He's lucky he just had to wear a sign...theres women out there that would cut his pecker off.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
LOL it was a fake... a radio station put that guy out there to see how much attention he would get. They got me :(

Latest posts

Latest posts