What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

would you let this lady start your dreadlocks??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
i would never sport dreads.

there ugly (looks like poop) and it just screams "hey officer i'm a pot smoking asshole. come search and arrest me..."

these days i keep it clean cut as possible. short hair only. keeps the law dogs off me and no one suspects me as a grower/smoker. its amazing what your appearance has on people. where i live dreads are typically frowned upon esp. if your white.

Lifebreather

Veteran
Looks like she does good work. If you need it done I wouldn't hesitate to hire her. As to the chicks being hot.... WAY hot.

I could make little dreaded babies with this one...

tumblr_li9k59iZzZ1qe9m74o1_400.jpg

I can already imagine my shit stuck inside...

descivii

I ain't got enough hair on my head but my goat has 6 locks in it about 10" long each about the size of little fingers. I'm not the salon type personally though, mine are natural and with a bone bead on the ends to straighten them.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
picture.php

keep it real

is that a puli or a komondor..
awsome dogs.... the puli was used as a police dog in hungary(where it comes from)
Trouble with them is, Ive known 2 people who had pulis, and both ended up with the RSPCA knocking on the door, because someone didnt know what they were looking at and thought it was a neglect case--one mate actually had the dog taken away, and it took him 3 weeks to persuade them, even with paperwork, letters from the breeder and photos from dog shows.... If I wanted my dog(Weim) to have dreads, Id need "Jorge/George" to send me his old hat LOL
Nice to see some suicide girls(its always the right time of day for tattoo covered dreaded chicks who still wax) LOL--also nice to see my point regarding said girls made for me, if any of those girls had the same dreads as that middle aged lady--her pic wouldnt have been used as an example of why white people shouldnt have dreads, Id bet money on that.

NOKUY

Veteran
my last dog was a komondor.....that pic above is a puli.

komondors are super super mean and tuff livestock guard dogs from hungary.....mine was a 90 pound unfixed female....that hated everyone but me......and she scared the shit out of everyone...even my neighbors in alaska who raised pits to fight (we weren't friends)

my current pooch is a great pyrenees boy that weighs about 150#....and is a badass guard, but a true sweetheart

komondor.jpg

Last edited:

NOKUY

Veteran
...anyway on my dreads ive been twistin and rippin and backcoming w/ fingers the last few evenings.....and only about 1/3 done starting them....im making them skinny to start so there are tons to do.

savin me a few hundred i guess...

i might post an obscure pic when i get done...lol

:wave:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
getting dreadlocks are not sexy. i realize that people go tot he salon and get them put in but i like to think that they were all naturally occuring. true wook style

NOKUY

Veteran
...anyway on my dreads ive been twistin and rippin and backcoming w/ fingers the last few evenings.....and only about 1/3 done starting them....im making them skinny to start so there are tons to do.

savin me a few hundred i guess...

i might post an obscure pic when i get done...lol

:wave:

ok....only about half done.

...started at the top and back....hardest areas for me to reach on my own.....planning that it will get easier as i get to the rest.....ya dig....

also just sectioning as i go....no plan on that

....btw its not easy keeping your hands and arms on top of your head for hours and hours and hours....but once i get them started ill relax a bit and it'll get easier....

anyway here is a pic of the progress for any that care.....please keep in mind that this is just getting them started.....there are better and worse days ahead...lol

picture.php

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Going through that slide show on her website makes me sad. Some of those folks go from having beautiful hair to nappy looking hair slivers all over their head.

I will say that some folks look pretty cool with dreads, mainly the ones with many small ones. I saw a dude and his girlfriend in the airport with dreads once, his was a couple coming off his scalp joining into one dread around his shoulder blades and reaching down to his butt. Hers were a similar style, but not near as long.

gonzo`

those pics are fucking shit, do not use that woman... Besides being white with dreads makes you look like a fucking tool bro. Stop trying to be black, your hair just aint the same.

zenoonez

Veteran
Lol sounds like someone has some racial issues they need to work out. Don't sweat it dude. Some white guys can rock dreads and make em work. Case and point...

jason_momoa_02.jpg

gonzo`

he's a good looking guy sure, his dreads still look like shit... Looks at dreads on black people's hair, much better quality. White people with dreads just has that nasty grease look going on.. Fair enough if they can keep it looking good, but most cant.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I don't understand all the hate in here. It's hair, for Christ's sake. Do you really care that much, about how someone else chooses to wear their hair? To the point where insults and name calling, come into play?
I thought this place was about tolerance!?!? WTF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.