What's new

would you? could you? live in a van? (have you?)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Matt Foley's new van....... down by the river

Matt Foley's new van....... down by the river

Tough to beat this coach, it has slide-outs allowing the extra width you see in the second picture. Slide-outs can only be used while coach is stationary, down by the river.......

dashboard or cockpit?

it's good to be the king! it's bad
to be driving all your money around.

Four slideouts including one in
the bedroom make this coach imo...

This is how it looks while moving down the road.

Here's the link to all the rest of the pictures @ eBay.
2008 Newmar by Ventana
It's a damned palace on wheels.......

Last edited:
G

I lived in Ford Econoline for about a year in Cali...by choice for the experience...i loved it...don't know if i could do it anywhere else but cali...i slept on highway 1 almost every night, had some favorite spots but i would change it up...waking up right on the pacific, going down to the beach and puffin' a fatty everyday...nothin' like it...if i needed a shower, i had plenty of friends houses to go to or i'd just go to one of the spas in Santa Cruz and sit in a jacuzzi for an hour and take a shower, $10 an hour...sure pissin' in a gallon jug gets old but it is experience i will never forget and a magical time in my life

pilsenViper

tenfeetofganja said:
"don hate me cuz you aint me"
boston_babes_4_U.jpg

Currently, it is estimated that marijuana's LD-50 is around 1:20,000 or 1:40,000. In layman terms this means that in order to induce death a marijuana smoker would have to consume 20,000 to 40,000 times as much marijuana as is contained in one marijuana cigarette. NIDA-supplied marijuana cigarettes weigh approximately .9 grams. A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1,500 pounds of marijuana within about fifteen minutes to induce a lethal response.

sounds like a plan when do you want to try it

Last edited: