What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would you be willing to get a Covid vaccine in exchange for a $1,500 stimulus check?

Veggia farmer

Thats true mustard man. But now the soap is filled with lots chems and some of goodies are infact extracted to use other places in industries.

So now, here we make a lot of soap to our bodies ourself to be honset. Keep it clean, and ourself;)

Veggia farmer

LOL

Sucker on satans cock, one wise man, once said. Bill gates is sound F wonderfull. Is that also the reason why he pressed Tony Allan out from Microsoft which they both started together. While he was in hospital for cancer, and were close to die?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow"Grandmothers" did that? Oye Vey! My Babci would never consider doing that to me!
Now my Mother on the other hand did that to me a few times and it was IVORY SOAP! ( the worst, remember all the soap bubbles? )

St. Phatty

Wow"Grandmothers" did that? Oye Vey! My Babci would never consider doing that to me!
Now my Mother on the other hand did that to me a few times and it was IVORY SOAP! ( the worst, remember all the soap bubbles? )

Me too, straight Ivory soap.

does not really taste like chicken.

Doctor M

Iirc, these new vaccines are based on new biochemtechniques involving mRNA. To my knowledge, there are no long term studies on vaccines of this type.
That being said, i believe the overwhelming majority of iCMAG members will not be at the top of the list, and will probably have the luxury of time and observation to decide.

That's because after 30 - 40 years of trying they can't create one that's safe. Therefore no long term studies possible.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...crease-risk-of-hiv-infection/?sh=74b959683740

G

No. My family & I can continue on for now, being cautious, wearing a P100 silicone mask with a surgical mask over the exhale ports, 6-mil nitrile gloves (re-cycled as long as possible by disinfecting), limited trips to town, no visitors in the house, social distancing, and routine washing of hands.

I have travel to get out of the way in the not-too-distant future, which I can't NOT do, and as much as the Virus numbers seem to be popping at the moment, especially in Alaska, I figure that if I look really grumpy, a fair bit hostile, and like I have had QUITE all the human flesh I might've otherwise eaten at lunch... maybe no one on the plane will want to sit next to me.

Or in the shuttle...

Or at hospital registration..

Or....

T

Teddybrae

Oh yeah! To have 1500 bucks? My word I would! I 'm much more interested in money and its potential than in my long term health.

HA HA! I could even die rich!!!

Last edited:

St. Phatty

I might wear prothetics, tell them I'm a big boned woman, insist that they stick me in the falsies, then run into the night with the extra $1500.

Latest posts

Latest posts