What's new

Would like some indica suggestions...

Hey there. Just browsing some seed selections after reading the Grow Doc's name being mentioned and after growing out a mixed pack I think that I have to try the Angel Dust as it sounds like a winner. Great genetics and an even nicer low price as well. You do get what you pay for but sometimes the hard to pass up bargains are indeed a great find. There are lots of offerings on the market where price is not really reflecting on the quality of the genetics in every instance. I will have to check this out to see. Safe and Happy growing. Regards.

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
Hey Moho, did you go to the sag vendor site?. There's several good reports on doubleberry there.

I know someone thats 1 week into flower and everything has been fine. Ive grown several sagarmatha strains over time and consider them to be honest and reliable.. From my experience, it would be out of character for sag to sell a substandard product. Theyve done quite a lot of testing on their DB seeds..

I would really be leary of poor germ rate reports for the strain. The DB fems on the market arent even months old. The sheath inside the hull is still bright green on them. Mine germed in 22 hrs. Im leary of all poor germ rate reports lately. Its my view that if a grower buys seeds from a popular site such as Seed Botique, the turnover rate is so high that most seeds dont last long enough to get old. Popular seeds, and bubbleberry is popular, can sell out in 60 days.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
AD is well worth several times the asked price. Very stable, and very good smoke. Not much diff between F1 and F2.
It also looks to be a good choice for cross breeding, as evident by the BD and my own crosses.

moho

Cool to see you are taking such a logical interest in the plants you're ingest :yes: i n i really respect that,, shows dedication / passion,, plus we've all been a hippie once or twice in the past :yes: ,, lol :canabis:

Thank you very much for your friendly words and all your input :) I'm definitely a logical thinker and very passionate and dedicated about weed and well, kinda everything :D So you were spot on, and kind :)

The strain looks very nice too, and the price is no joke! I seriously need a mammoth tent and some kW of power because I want to grow so many. And I want monsters like in your pics :sasmokin: Thanks man, take care.

Hey Moho, did you go to the sag vendor site?. There's several good reports on doubleberry there...

Hey again man! Yeah I visited their site and sent them an email to ask about their stock status, because it is sold out @ atti. They havn't replied yet. Thanks for reassuring me, I never jump on any bandwagon neither negative or positive but it never hurts to ask right? :)

@THC_Decapitator
I didn't really understand just "bog strains" at first but now I looked it up real quick and it seems niceee. For instance Sour Bubble :yummy: Seems hard to get ahold of them on the boutique though, guess I have to start camping :|

Seems like Aurora Indica has been grown by half of the members here :D But I guess half of the members here have grown kinda everything, hehe damn potheads! :rasta:

Thanks everyone for your inputs to a boring thread made by a newbtard like me :) Though I think it will make me buy a shitload of seeds this and the next month :biglaugh:

WelderDan

Veteran
Sensi MLI is an easy to grow Indica that's tasty and potent.

I'm partial to good old Afghani #1. Seedsmans was very consistent and potent. Very stinky in veg and flower.

LUI is always a good bet.

DJ Short Blue Moonshine is a good one. Not the best on yield, but the right pheno is super sticky. I just popped some LUI x BM as a matter of fact. Should be a couple nice ones in there.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Sensi Star from paradise seeds its hard to go wrong with.
picture.php

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I say you should get everything that was recomended. LOL. Seriously, I would pick up Bogs Sour Lifesaver while you can. It is a cross of the hard to get Sour Bubble and his very sweet medical grade Lifesaver.It should be a killer cross. I got a pack and can't wait to run em. I have had Lifesaver and it is some fine fine smoke.Good luck on your future grow no matter you choose.:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts