What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wots your best nute combo!

"HEMPEROR"

AN coco ph perfect how's it working out for you?

Does it balance the ph well or are you adjusting it

Go with the cx superior potash and headmaster combo there good stuff 1ml ltr is all you need

Since your on AN why not try the big bud & overdrive are those ph perfect formulas ?

Never tried there stuff hear too many bad things about em but the ph perfect stuff got me interested some time ago

hey fog yeh the AN coco ph perfect is actually spot on! cuz im in the auto,s im using half dose which is 2 mlpl so yeh once a week i fill the 100ltr res, put 200 mlpl of a+b and ph stays at 5.9 the plants are a really vibrant green best they looked while at this house! yeh AN do a big bud and overdrive coco formula so yeh i may just go with that! tbh im a bit gutted that i didnt use it all the way through veg too but i spilt my hydrotops custom flower nutes if you remember so i changed brand going into flower but to no ill effect! ill se how this grow goes but yeh it would be perfect for you as its made to be used with ro water or tap upto 2 ec! try it bro.....:biggrin:

"HEMPEROR"

My biggest yield was with aptus only reason I don't use it is it buggers my ph up as I'm on the ro

K boost really brings the stink on also you can really dial it in and give em what they want when they need it

If I was on clean tap aptus would be the one a little goes a long way:tiphat:

depending on how i go with this grow i may go back to my hydrotops custom made nutes and give those aptus and k boost a go! are they decent then fog, how do ya use em! are they expensive? not that it matters just wondered!:biggrin:

F

Fields~of~Green

depending on how i go with this grow i may go back to my hydrotops custom made nutes and give those aptus and k boost a go! are they decent then fog, how do ya use em! are they expensive? not that it matters just wondered!:biggrin:

P boost start of budding up to wk6 strain dependant
k boost from wk 6 till flush

When you figure out the peak flowering spurt eg schnapps day 40 to 50 you add both for a week when you transition over to k boost

It's fairly priced mate 500ml makes 1000l of solution eg o.5ml per ltr is full strength £57 for the pair

A ltr of big bud and a ltr of overdrive will make 500ltr £50 for the pair

:tiphat:

THEODDONE

Here is my 00.02

100% coco
Airpots
VEG.....
Canna A + B
Mighty Grow Enhancer CX Hydroponics
Regen-a-root CX Hydroponics
Keep it Clean Dutch Pro

Flower....

Canna A + B
Head Masta CX Hydroponics
Superior Potash CX Hydroponics
Regen-a-root
Keep it clean

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Canna Coco A & B @ 1ml per litre of water and up to 1.5ml per litre and I add Bloombastic.

Never seen a better combination of nutrients at an more affordable price, Canna make the concentrate so dam strong it lasts forever in my grows. :)

I also run Canna Coco A & B and little else (Silica occasionally for strength, Zyme for reused coco) and at 1 to 1.5 ml/L as well...

So... Can you please explain the Bloombastic you use, when, how much and why ?

I have a sample bottle sitting around, but will not try this or a few other products that might help untill I have a proper setup to test it against other options and a control.

For recirculating NFT in the UK, Optimum and Ionic always worked well for me and my friends, Hydrotops tailor made also was very popular, before the hiatus

yts farmer

Veteran
For roots my preferred brand is h&g roots excelerator but have used canna rhizotonic, b cuzz and canadian express rooting products with no complaints but find h&g slightly better and at 45 quid for 500ml at that price is very good value.

Base feed is canna coco twined with cannazyme .

Flowering im down to my last 500g of old school an big bud powder and also use overdrive before flush.

Not sure what ill do when the big bud runs out as heard they may have changed the formula and is not thought of as much now days. Also the 1 kg tub cost me 60 quid but now 500grm is 55 quid so dont like the reduction in quantity may have to check out the competition.

Other things i use is liquid sillicon, cal mag, and leaf coat for clones.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
used canna coco for 20 years never had a problem,,last year got given some house and garden coco and the difference is amazing.sorry canna but our relationship is over :comfort:

"HEMPEROR"

im really liking the dutch pro range at the moment, they use no ph stabilizers which means a better qaulity nutrient,more control and once you set ph it stays there, ive found most other nutes after mixing up a res, the next day ph has changed 4 or 5 points. here,s my curent nute line-up.:biggrin:

(VEG):)
Extreme gardening myco and azos, great white at every pot-up.
Vita Link plant start (first pot-up from cuts)
Dutch Pro A+B grow (base)
botanicare rhizoblast root stim + calmag
Growers Ark root stim (foliage) application.
Dutch Pro multi total
Buddhas tree silicone
Green Planet Aussie tonic
plant Magic essence (foliage) application.
H+G Drip Clean (start to finish)

(BLOOM):)
Dutch Pro bloom
AN bud blood
Vita Link fulvic
Dutch Pro explode
Green Planet Terpinator
Green Planet liquid W8 (sweetner)
Green Planet finisher.

very happy with this line-up:biggrin:.

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I also run Canna Coco A & B and little else (Silica occasionally for strength, Zyme for reused coco) and at 1 to 1.5 ml/L as well...

So... Can you please explain the Bloombastic you use, when, how much and why ?

I have a sample bottle sitting around, but will not try this or a few other products that might help untill I have a proper setup to test it against other options and a control.

For recirculating NFT in the UK, Optimum and Ionic always worked well for me and my friends, Hydrotops tailor made also was very popular, before the hiatus

I'm also looking for info about when you use Bloombastic.. I also use Canna A+B (and Rhizo) and used to use H&G Top Booster and Bud XL til they disappeared..

I read that Bloombastic was an all-in-wonder solution so I gave it a go but fkd it up royally.. I administered it as per the feed instructions but for sure I gave it too early and fkd cola production... the buds that did develop are very frosty and taste better than last round, but I'm sure I coulda used it more successfully than I did....massive heat didn't help, another reason for my sparse cola development, though I don't think it was that alone - swapping to new ferts during peak summer probably not the best idea I ever had ;)

So my question really is, are you guys using it as directed (most of the way through flower) or are you using it purely as a PK boost, using for 4 days 3 weeks before harvest?

previously my most succesfull recipe was

Veg:
Canna A+B and Rhizotonic

Flower:
Canna A+B, Bud XL, Top Boost and Ripen (GHE)

Big-Narstie

Canna coco

Veg
Canna a&b

Bloom
Canna a&b
Boost accel
Pk13/14

But I'm seem to get necrosis n pale plants from veg every crop recently never had problems with canna before. Any tips guys?

Big-Narstie

im really liking the dutch pro range at the moment, they use no ph stabilizers which means a better qaulity nutrient,more control and once you set ph it stays there, ive found most other nutes after mixing up a res, the next day ph has changed 4 or 5 points. here,s my curent nute line-up.:biggrin:

(VEG):)
Extreme gardening myco and azos, great white at every pot-up.
Vita Link plant start (first pot-up from cuts)
Dutch Pro A+B grow (base)
botanicare rhizoblast root stim + calmag
Growers Ark root stim (foliage) application.
Dutch Pro multi total
Buddhas tree silicone
Green Planet Aussie tonic
plant Magic essence (foliage) application.
H+G Drip Clean (start to finish)

(BLOOM):)
Dutch Pro bloom
AN bud blood
Vita Link fulvic
Dutch Pro explode
Green Planet Terpinator
Green Planet liquid W8 (sweetner)
Green Planet finisher.

very happy with this line-up:biggrin:.

You forgot the kitchen sink yo lol

Big-Narstie

Canna Coco A & B @ 1ml per litre of water and up to 1.5ml per litre and I add Bloombastic.

Never seen a better combination of nutrients at an more affordable price, Canna make the concentrate so dam strong it lasts forever in my grows. :)

Hey sorry for the question looking for confirmation really. How would I combat having high calcium content in my water as it's effecting my plants pretty badly first time it's happend for me in last 15 yr pretty stumped tbh.

Thanks in advance Dave.

doob

Canna Pro Coco
Canna Rhizotonic
Canna coco A&B
Canna pk13/14
H&G drip clean when I use blumat drippers

BUT, this is only recipe I have used lol. Works so good I don't need to change though.

Blazeee

Veteran
H&G Roots Excel
canna Terra vega
Canna Terra Flores
Biobizz topmax
Cannazym
Canna PK 13/14
AN Overdrive
and a bit of superthrive every now and then.
Ive been using this combo for the past few years, If anyones got any suggestions as to what i could improve feel free to let me know

I've always been a big fan of canna coco, pk and the headmasta. I tried heads 6/9 gh formula recently with the headmasta with great success also. It makes it easy to phase out the N in later flower.