What's new

Worst drying/curing advice that you still see people going by?

PineMan

i spent a longggg while lurking different forums and the vast differences between people discussing Drying/curing was a bit wild because alot of it seemed like horrible old advice that i was following & didn't realize how close I was to ruining my crop. Once i got on Here & just went through a few threads it was clear you shouldn't listen to everyone on the internet. Its all about drying and curing. i realized i could grow the best shit ever but without proper drying it's really like throwing away money lol

Now with the amount of people who are here and probably seen alot of BS. what's the worst advice that people typically spew when it comes to drying & curing?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
i spent a longggg while lurking different forums and the vast differences between people discussing Drying/curing was a bit wild because alot of it seemed like horrible old advice that i was following & didn't realize how close I was to ruining my crop. Once i got on Here & just went through a few threads it was clear you shouldn't listen to everyone on the internet. Its all about drying and curing. i realized i could grow the best shit ever but without proper drying it's really like throwing away money lol

Now with the amount of people who are here and probably seen alot of BS. what's the worst advice that people typically spew when it comes to drying & curing?
Everyone is different and has different ways of doing things. If someone is open-minded they can do much better than someone thats close-minded. That's what makes the difference between successful skills and unsuccessful skills. If a person is happy with their results thats all that really matters. Thanks for your input friend.

DaEarl73

Put it into a carton box! For me worst advice. I have friends still doing it because they are afraid of mold. I think it dries too fast and you get a carton note imo. Maybe it has it’s place, for me a no go. The longer the drying/curing the better I guess, but also fresh weed had it’s place. I like it after 2 weeks drying and also after a longer cure. I enjoy the difference of one and the same weed. This plant is amazing

Latest posts

Latest posts