What's new

Worst bud you've ever smoked?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
There's a lot more good weed than bad these days, seems like. A lot less schwag, maybe I've just moved on up. :biggrin:

I hardly ever did or do complain about the smoke.:biggrin:

SocalNugz

Ahhhh i was just telling my girl about the shwag back in the day....
They had brick back in the day you would brrak a big bid up an not get a bowl cause it was all seeds then when you got enough of it together it would make you choke then gag after hitting it.
My buddy grew some stuff recently that smelled like burned rubber it was horrible ive never smelled anything worse on a bud then he made a concentrate with the stuff.... next level rankness my god it was devestating...lol
On the flip side i had some apple fritter recently that looke great smelled great an made me gag when i hit it, it was like getting hit from behind, didnt see it coming at all.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
an ounce of weed I accidentally hid from myself in a ziplock bag for a few years. it was the best weed I ever smoked or close to it. so I hid the bag one day to make sure no one would go in my stash. but then I forgot where I hid it and thought someone stole it. so I find it like 1-2 years later all brown and dried out. I smoked some and nothing happened anymore. that was the best and worst weed I ever smoked.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

the worst weed had to be the bag of 'nope' I scored in the mid '90s, red hairs, lots of resin crystals, skunky smell and zero buzz, it sucked, and suddenly everyone had some. :puke:

harshest bud ever was:
I was cleaning my back yard one fine spring day when I found a volunteer plant sticking up from a tiny starter pot. it grew as a plantlet style, single long bud. this bud was burnt brown from the tough winter but covered in crystals, looked like a sugar coating against the brown bud. It was harsh as hell but very stony.......

CoCoSativas

The bird was clever stoned trout.

Lmao at the people smoking feral hemp its not even dope plants... lol big time to the guy crushing it with a book to smash the seeds ghetto...

Lol to the guy who said chem. Not the worst shit i smoked but the high on the 91 dosent do much for me. Smells and tastes great though

DJXX

Veteran
The bird was clever stoned trout.

Lmao at the people smoking feral hemp its not even dope plants... lol big time to the guy crushing it with a book to smash the seeds ghetto...

Lol to the guy who said chem. Not the worst shit i smoked but the high on the 91 dosent do much for me. Smells and tastes great though
hey cocosat....when you smoked the 91 was your tolerance high, because i have never heard anything negative ever from anyone who smoked the real deal 91 Skunk Va....i find it hard to believe the guy who put chemdog...he couldn't have had real chemdog unless maybe the grower had no skills....DJXX

CoCoSativas

hey cocosat....when you smoked the 91 was your tolerance high, because i have never heard anything negative ever from anyone who smoked the real deal 91 Skunk Va....don't believe the guy who put chemdog either...he couldn't have had real chemdog unless maybe the grower had no skills....DJXX

Sadly yes my tollerance is pretty wack lately.

Its real deal 91. He brought it up from boston. He is a skilled grower. Mostly its indica hitting weed... im used to getting lit anything with a indica hit is blah for me like not even getting high.

So its probably more me than the dope because he regards it as potent as do his buyers.

Ive also taken 30 caps this guy made. 2 fucks my wife up. 15 gives him a hang over. I didnt get high. Sleepy but not high as i would consider it and sleepy for maybe half hour. Its probably me...

I have beans to several chem crosses and stuff as well as some other special treats im about to announce from the chem family. Who knows maybe ill like it better when i grow a chem cross like the fuzz. Maybe that hit just isint for me. What pleases the masses typically bores me to tears.

I like the freak show strong shit. The make most people white in the face and hide in the closet, paranoia, calm relaxed whatever long as it fucks with my head enough.

I can probably ask a breeder im friendly with for a chem cut. Check it out for myself. My buddy wont pass his, it was given with a condition. With how wide spread it is kinda wierd but i dont razz him for it and would never accuse him of bending the truth. I like him alot and he seems very legit to me.

For what its worth his stuff has a very distinc smell. The xd i chopped smelled EXACTLY like it and i kept that one for its gassy fuelly chem smell in veg. Too bad it was fucked in the head plant its gonzo now which is too bad i had the problems i did with it. Anyway his is the only chem ive had for referance this far but going to pop some beans hope for some chem style plants.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
sour bubble has made some folks freak out...one guy started sweating and got all paranoid ..he asked if there was something else in the j besides weed... I told him to relax put on some music and eat sumthin..another guy got lost in the hallway and just walked in circles....yyyeeeeeehawwwww...friends don't let friends buy ditch passion seeds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..I will be adding some Bodhi genes to sour bubble real soon along with a few other crosses

WelderDan

Veteran
The worst TASTING weed I ever had was a pollen chuck I did of Afghani #1 x C99. I had used the same male in other crosses that turned out bomb, but this shit was rank. I mean rotten meat rank. It was potent, but it was so nasty tasting I couldn't stand smoking it. Even after a good cure it was just gross. Like hamburger left in the sun. Bleah. I gave it away.

CoCoSativas

sour bubble has made some folks freak out...one guy started sweating and got all paranoid ..he asked if there was something else in the j besides weed... I told him to relax put on some music and eat sumthin..another guy got lost in the hallway and just walked in circles....yyyeeeeeehawwwww...friends don't let friends buy ditch passion seeds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..I will be adding some Bodhi genes to sour bubble real soon along with a few other crosses

Dutch passion is strait bullshit though brainstorm aka hempstar is nice

igrowone

Veteran
good thread, helps to heal bad experiences
i had a plant of my own genetics, tasted like burning rubber, and that was in a vape
and had a foul strong effect, made you dizzy
i've seen this 'pheno' posted in a few threads, does sound something like the OP's experience

Unripe outdoor durban poison ! It was so disgusting. I can't stand that licorice taste. The high was terrific, but it tasted so bad...

CoCoSativas

Unripe outdoor durban poison ! It was so disgusting. I can't stand that licorice taste. The high was terrific, but it tasted so bad...

Yummy! Not lol durbans gross shit anyway. Like the high but hate the taste of all african and jamaican dope. Foul shit dude. Well lambs is ok great actually if you can find it

Betterhaff

Veteran
Probably not the worst but I made a cross of an AK to some auto freebie I got, can’t remember the variety. Grew big plants outdoors, nice colas a bit leafy though, and covered in resin. Had a decent buzz but the taste was pure grape Kool-Aid…and I mean grape to a point of nauseating. I couldn’t smoke it, some people liked it.

Genghis Kush

Probably not the worst but I made a cross of an AK to some auto freebie I got, can’t remember the variety. Grew big plants outdoors, nice colas a bit leafy though, and covered in resin. Had a decent buzz but the taste was pure grape Kool-Aid…and I mean grape to a point of nauseating. I couldn’t smoke it, some people liked it.

sounds awesome ! I love grape

kakaman

Random no name indica weed from California seed stock like when they do a pollen chuck to make a massive amount of seeds for big outdoor grows. Usually no name Cali indica has a very warm sunny type of high with thick earthy hash taste and smell but sometimes you get some with a HORRIBLE SOUR ASS CHEESE IRRITATING RANCID PINE SOAP SMELL AND FLAVOR. The stuff I had once also had a dull lobotomy zombie high. It felt like the thc/cbd ratio was 50/50 of higher cbd than thc. There was NOTHING GOOD ABOUT THE SMELL just repulsive and it felt like my nose was saying this is poison do not consume this.

BigJohnny

good thread, helps to heal bad experiences
i had a plant of my own genetics, tasted like burning rubber, and that was in a vape
and had a foul strong effect, made you dizzy
i've seen this 'pheno' posted in a few threads, does sound something like the OP's experience

Ya that kind of sounds about right, it was a rubber/cork type taste, but to me it was identical to that of a burning cork, no rubber flavor just straight up cork.

it's weird, it's one of the things that I hope to find an actual answer to someday. The first time I got it, it was just like whatever, bad bud, fuck.
but to get a second batch like 10 years later, that's when I really wanted to know what causes it because it obviously wasn't an isolated incident.

Latest posts

Latest posts