What's new

WORST BAGSEED GROW EVER - wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

COOKIE MONSTER

The main point behind the conditions of this grow are because I'm not in a living situation where I can grow

So you decided to grow to prove this eh...you sir are a genius :tiphat:
I'm not buying it, you have a light and a fan and are growing plants already so why cant you set up a micro cab or pc grow?...no more risky than your current attempt.

This message is hidden because walt cunningham is on your ignore list
This message is hidden because In~Plain~Site is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because memphis man is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because stihgnobevoli is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because fukndenny is on your ignore list.
^ you fagots need to get a life, I mean it

You haven't really got the hang of this ignore thing have you haha :comfort:

smokefrogg

Veteran
hey man, i just read through all of this, wow, there's a lot of shit talking and there's a lot of excuses too

i am probably one of the worst growers on this board, so i'm not going to say a whole lot here:

but next time it seems like you really should let the lamp get closer, maybe even toss a little cfl or 2 on the side, let the plants veg longer too, don't prune any fan leaves until the accompanying bud site leaves are at least 1~2 inches big or else they generally aren't big enough to handle it on their own and will die off

i hope you get much better results with the next round!

what funny is i was gifted some la confidential plants about a month ago, 2 of them, they both looked like your plants in the beginning, just not much veg growth, pretty much a stick with a cola on top. the problem here is that the person that gifted them to me will keep their lamp several feet away from the plants, i've seen it 5 feet or more away! so they all get like what you're showing us in the beginning of the thread!

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
It's called projecting.

It's called projecting.

I once knew a guy with a really messed-up head.

He told me that every landlord he ever had was a stone asshole!

For your own good, ponder that.:)

Aloha and get well soon.

Weezard

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lololololololololololololololololololololol

this is a prime example of why someone should not be respected simply because they have eleven karma/rep blocks...............

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
where are the fucking mods at?!?!?!?!? hurry!!!!!!! h_2_0 is under attack!!!!!!!

lay off the hardcore painkillers h20.......... its obvious that you are way fucked up to be posting on these boards...

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
face_palm.gif

WelderDan

Veteran
you were given solid advice from several people. you ignored every bit of it and chose to add molasses.

And you think the results are going to be "interesting"

whodare

Veteran
taken from wiki
Nutritional value
Semen is primarily water, but contains trace amounts of almost every nutrient the human body uses. It has somewhat higher amounts of commonly deficient minerals, such as potassium, magnesium, and selenium. One typical ejaculation contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc. When metabolized, protein yields 4 kcal/g, carbohydrate also yields 4 kcal/g, and fat yields 9 kcal/g. Hence the food energy in the typical ejaculation is 0.7 kcal (2.9 kJ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts