What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Worlds Strongest Pot - Australia

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
The best shit I've had was in Vic, then daylight, SA and NSW about =
no one in QLD can grow pot, ,WA they smoke QLD pot, or they used too

:muahaha: its true tho, or it used to be
queensland heads used to be where it was at ,
back in the day of mostly sativa cannabis ,
it has the climate for it and was very highly regarded in the southern states since their climate didnt do as good a job with pure sativas,

things have changed and good pot can be found in many parts of oz thesedays , which is a good thing ,
but the strongest in the world , mmm dunno about that ...

kickarse

queensland heads used to be where it was at ,
back in the day of mostly sativa cannabis ,
it has the climate for it and was very highly regarded in the southern states since their climate didnt do as good a job with pure sativas,

things have changed and good pot can be found in many parts of oz thesedays , which is a good thing ,
but the strongest in the world , mmm dunno about that ...

Bloody oaf they were Donald, ya can't tell em that tho lol

Used to live in QLD 81-2, but been going up there since the flood early 70's, got booted out and banned for a while lol or I'd still live there
Who knows about "strongest in the world" hope not, nothing to look forward to if it is

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, Australia f***ing out of control.
Or just reefer madness propganda?
CC

kickarse

Aussie growers are the best in the world

You only got to look around here to see that, mostly grumpy old blokes lol
be no surprise if we had the strongest pot in the world

We probably have the best growing conditions ? (not bloody sth Vic tho, fuck it)

(

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
too stronk for mi haha i stay at my place but would be funny to try it

Old fark

I call bs !, the vast majority of gear for sale is Vietnamese crap ! That's why we grow our own! 40% weed is a wank. ????

kickarse

I call bs !, the vast majority of gear for sale is Vietnamese crap ! That's why we grow our own! 40% weed is a wank. ????

Very true Old fark, not all of us buy shit tho, the old stuff was way better anyway(less THC lol) IMO, the Vic Vietnamese to a better job of it tho, use lots more PGR's

:gday:

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I just stumbled on this post because it was most recent updated. I am from USA. I read somewhere once, not sure if credible article, that Thai stick used to be soaked in tincture of lesser material boiled down, so it would add a kick. Have no idea of the feasability of use of tincture to up THC level.

Be well!!!

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I just stumbled on this post because it was most recent updated. I am from USA. I read somewhere once, not sure if credible article, that Thai stick used to be soaked in tincture of lesser material boiled down, so it would add a kick. Have no idea of the feasability of use of tincture to up THC level.

Be well!!!

P.S.

Have been running GG4 clone of award winning plant, measured 30% THC. After one grow, I smoked all the little shit buds from under growth for a couple of weeks, then did a couple of hits of top bud, and I was paranoid as shit and too high. If you are used to it, it does very little. A strain with some CBD is much more pleasant. GG4 had 0% CBD.

Dion

click bait but how funny are all the wankers jumping on this like they were the ones growing the 40%

kickarse

click bait but how funny are all the wankers jumping on this like they were the ones growing the 40%

Get a sense of humour it might help
you from QLD yeah ?

40% is bullshit, we all know that

FFS can't even take the piss these days

:shark::shark:

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Do they sell grinders with sift screens there. Most likely it was a little bit of something dusty like that.

kickarse

I could tell ya what was the "strongest pot in Australia"

Put seasoned smokers on their arse with two cones, no one would buy it, you couldn't give it away
because no one really wants the good shit hey

it got watered down a few times and stnuc started calling it poison, that wasn't its name tho
not many know what it was really called or what it was

was around in some form or another in south east Melb from late 80s to early 2000s

You would remember it if ya got lucky enough to smoke it

:gday::shark:

Last edited:

Grey_Wolf

Be well!!!

Hi mate yes I have read that some Thai weed was soaked in the water
that had been used to "cook" the opiates (morphine heroin) out of the raw opium poppies. The weed was then dried and cured
Would have had a pretty significant kick to it but wouldn't raise the thc

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAhaha the old Thai stick discussion!
THere's a thread for that, but all alterations of thai weed/ sticks are very unlikely according to the sources in that thread, so yes, strong pot grown in countries with intense sunlight, but wed laced with heroin, opium, heroin water etc... not so much.

Best
CC

Latest posts

Latest posts