What's new

Worlds smallest Pot Plant...?

M

mossy

ONE SHOT POT. By H.O.Axer.. :smoke:

I have been working towards making the World Smallest..
fully functioning..Pot plant..(honest)

Fully AF..of course..
and just enough to produce a smoke..and a couple of seeds..
for a self-perpetuating grow.

After years and years of hard slog..mop brow..I think I finally got her.

Can I introduce you to the Worlds smallest..fully functioning Pot plant. :bis:

Full sized seed.. :jawdrop:

Finished height.

Does anyone have smaller than THAT... :muahaha:

Last edited:

RealSupreme

awesome plant bro.. !!!dammnn i never imagined that could be possible.. ahah, always learnig..!! I doubt that someone appears with the less one.. Great pic!
peace

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
good day mossy :)

this one does not seem as small as yours? this is what happens when you grow indoor genes outdoors in the tropical andes:

:wink:

peace!

Swamp Thang

Veteran
PazVerde is right about the effects of the year-round 12-12 sunlight we get in the tropics. Most of the pure indica seeds I planted outdoors went to bud before the seedling was 2 inches tall.

That explains why sativas or sativa dominant hybrids are the only way to go for anyone in the tropics who does not have an indoor veg-room to start off those indicas and keep them from flowering as soon as they break the soil surface.

M

mossy

Cheers Guys..
conditional stunt.
I think that is her ringed in the middle of the pot..totally dominated by her bigger sisters.
I only spotted her when I cut them down.
Or I would have trimmed the over-hanging fans off..and given her a bit light.

Cheers for all the photos..you gotta love them stunties...
they have hearts like little lions.

:wave: PazVerdeRadical..
Swamp Thang..cheers guys

I spend my time trying to get my girls out in temps that are far too cold for them..
I hadn't even thought about how the other extreme would affect them.
I would have just envied your climate thinking that you would get monsters.

jackel

just out of curriosity, wuts the point? a plant is a plant in the eyes of the law, and when it dries, a sneeze will blow it away.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Swamp Thang, indeed, our 12/12 affects the plants in different ways.

one thing to note is that mossy's plants were bred for that 'stunt' trait; while Swamp's and I's are due to photoperiod.

Shady Smoka, hello, that pic is a couple of years old, that phone is dead and gone... thank you.

jackel, the point for some is stealth...

peace

Groucho

Cute,however when dried wont even fill a blunt, maybe pack a bowl.(I grew a 8in NL plant as a youngster, lil experiment. smoked in 7 minutes.LOL) One would need a few hundred thousand to add up to an lb. Stealth. for sure, a small leaf could fall from a tree and make the whole plant vanish. More of a novelty if you ask me. Like fun size snickers, not a lot of fun.2-3ft mini's are worth your time, but 5inch lolipops seem a waste.unless you got a football field of em. Great to look at however. keep the pics coming

cute... very cute untll you realize that's as big as your hard work will produce.. :cuss: lol.

waht causes them to stunt liek that? i've had that happen more than i like to admit down in the in the south. is it caused by putting out seedlings too soon? is it because the plants were bread indoors? can indicas grow normal in the southern sun?

Meaty

Hey hey! Finally something I can contribute to. Remember the ol' budsticks mossy? Must be the trend :laughing:

harvest2.jpg

06-01-06_1256.jpg

Last edited:
M

mossy

:wave: Meaty my M8..
you had those girls on steroids.. :chin:

Mine is no'but the size of a sprig of mint....

and I got 2 full sized seed off her. :biglaugh:

I haven't seen so many LR bud sticks since the first season they came out.

Cheers guys... :yes: