What's new

World’s largest legal pot facility to open

Dkgrower

Veteran
All I can say is good luck and keep fighting for you rights..

I am trying to learn something out off this to 1 day use it when laws starts changing in Europa.

Its crasy to see how fast things are moving in the American continent at some point I have to come over and check it out personaly.

From a European prespective its strange that politics are still going in the wrong direction for most countrys and canna activists are divided and not much is done united to try and convince the political establishment on decriminalization, this is all happing when U.S.A and Canada is loosing the laws on cannabis.

I strongly belive that we can learn a lot in Europa from the US and Canadian legalization movements and use that to push for a legalisation

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 questions

how many sq ft under 1 roof?

who is going to grow all that?

growers or impostors cant sell any more bridges under these new regs. all the grower trainwrecks, virtually all lps have fired or are letting go of their producers. why? no experience on this level

med-man

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe put the dick ruler away ?

Although if it turns out they trump the worlds largest unfunctioning indoor medical facility, you can always award yourself another prize.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

MikeII, Effn almost pissed myself when I read that! Too funny!!

Worldwide biggest ego award up next.

Sorry back on topic. How the fook is it legal in our capital city and not everywhere?

I agree with Sam, thats fine to mass produce hay for the cows so to speak, but they best not make it harsh penalties for a home grower. All I want is to grow my weed, organically, MYSELF, and smoke the stuff. Nuff said.

Peace, Les

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
25,000 sq ft haha

600,000 kilos a year.

3 employees

these guys are out to lunch

med-man

guineapig

Veteran
In the words of Shania Twain, also a proud Canadian, "That Don't Impress Me Much."

Let me know when the "World's Largest Cannabis Plant Breeding And Cannabis Seed Storage And Cannabis Landrace Preservation Facility" opens and I will be impressed.

Some people require an extremely specific strain to treat their specific needs, e.g. the high CBD-strains that treat seizure disorder. Priority number one should be the construction of a Cannabis Strain Preservation Corporation. Also there should be more scientific research into the properties of raw cannabis flowers.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Yes, it'll be very easy to sabotage them. Leave them some Forbid resistant BMs from Progressive Options.

or pollen dust attacks! or maybe some dipsaci nematodes!

or maybe just spray the entire grow with glycophosphate!

fuck big corporate grows.

fuck all these assholes who didn't grow or care about weed until it got legalized, then called all their venture capitalist buddies to start a weed factory.

i will never support any of them….

In the words of Shania Twain, also a proud Canadian, "That Don't Impress Me Much."

Let me know when the "World's Largest Cannabis Plant Breeding And Cannabis Seed Storage And Cannabis Landrace Preservation Facility" opens and I will be impressed.

Some people require an extremely specific strain to treat their specific needs, e.g. the high CBD-strains that treat seizure disorder. Priority number one should be the construction of a Cannabis Strain Preservation Corporation. Also there should be more scientific research into the properties of raw cannabis flowers.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

GP: have you seen Phylos Bioscience out of PDX? They are mapping the phylogenetic tree of cannabis. What will happen with the results remains to be seen, but there are some dedicated folks working to make that vision a reality. With any luck, Oregon will be pushing the envelop in this area very soon!

Z

z-ro

I will never support big cannabis and the greed driven pencil pushers that now want in to the industry that they fought so hard to keep illegal, if you do that's on your conscience. Big business has ruined America, most of the money doesn't even stay in country just to avoid taxes, that's some greed shit I can't fuck with.

Besides, home grows are too prevalent to sustain a regulated industry, it will never work, financially.

Their product - grown indoors with millions in invested in infrastructure
High running costs, not sustainable, low quality(at best)
Sells for (cost x 3 + state fed and local tax) x sales tax)

Current black market - outdoor grown with thousands in infrastructure
very low running costs, no regulatory costs
Sustainable, medium quality
NO TAX

Black market will have better product for cheaper.
Soccer moms that want to get high will buy edible from legal market.

This company in the first post, is doomed for failure. How do you estimate your customer base to exponentially grow that fast. It won't. They will loose millions upon millions for at least the first ten years, if they decide to stay in biz....

Most importantly, a company makes its money on high volume repeat customers(alcohol,gambling,cigs(things that cause addiction))none of those people will want or need to buy low grade 'legal' when they can get from their buddy that grows the kill....this was actually summed up with great hilarity in last weeks episode of 'South Park'