What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary World's First Wilma Auto Hempy!!

StickyBandit

6 days 11/13
Gave the girls a trim today and placed a net over them,
I've had the pump off for about 3 or 4 days now so watering twice a week will likely be enough at this stage and they probably need the branches anchoring at a young age to the edge of the bucket to stop the roots from moving in the soft coco, always learning :)

GTH.JPG
Trim.JPG

StickyBandit

11 days 11/13
They seem to have bounced back from the trim
I tried watering every second day but it's drying off too much so I just changed it to daily and set it to 5 mins which gives about 25% run off
I've been watering a little when I can be bothered about 10 or 20L and I guess it will end up needing a fill weekly of 50L

GTH.JPG

Airloom

Veteran
11 days 11/13
They seem to have bounced back from the trim
I tried watering every second day but it's drying off too much so I just changed it to daily and set it to 5 mins which gives about 25% run off
I've been watering a little when I can be bothered about 10 or 20L and I guess it will end up needing a fill weekly of 50L

View attachment 18953704
Looking happy and healthy one and all
😋

Airloom

Veteran
Ghost Train Haze
27 days 11/13

Running the pump about every second or third day
Probably due for another layer of netting
Smelling strong of sweet lemon
Needs the water topping up every 8-10 days
EC 1.4
pH 6.0

View attachment 18960693 View attachment 18960694
Train Kept A Rolling……
Local boys make good
I didn’t see them until 76 or 77 in Anaheim Stadium (80,000) prior to and during the bridge of this time I looked around as everyone was up and stomping their feet….the whole upper deck was swaying up and down several inches. I thought the place was gonna cave in…..I think I said something to somebody and being locals deadpanned “that’s normal, designed for earthquakes” wtf
In any case I love their version

This is the TV version from the old Midnight Special

Was just on OG and somebody made me buy more seeds……but it wasn’t you.

Got more reading material and it’s got lots of NSW connections (I’d no idea)
I got it cause you’d mentioned making hash, something I’m planning to do once the weather warms a bit. The seller on EBay sends freebies and one was a magazine I’d never heard of but it had an article on growing Critical 2.0 + auto by Dinafem seeds (I have 3 Critical 2.0 feminized auto (genetics were Karma’s) I’d toyed with doing my POSU run with them, but they sound so good I think I’ll save them. This article did include instructions that synced with Karma’s recommendations (extra perlite, vermiculite, and they recommended 1/3 container volume of coir) I’ve never used coco so I’d have to research a bit.

Back to the text I got, that is really comprehensive and I’m curious if you’ve read it, have it, or know of it:

K of Trichome Technologies Presents:

“Marijuana Horticulture Fundamentals”
“A Comprehensive Guide to Cannabis Cultivation and Hashish Production” (2016) Green Candy Press

Cover photo credit on copyright page includes other photographers credited in the book including “kangativa”
(MM)
Also a picture of a huge outdoor grown bud credited to kanga

I finally found some wacky weed seeds (Snowhigh) which is how I got addicted to Haze lol
Somebody on OG mentioned not receiving the seeds
I went through Upper Vault only because they had them in stock
Really shouldn’t have
Columbian Red Hair limited

Will tell my wife

But the shipping was free!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are well my friend

The train is looking very nice 🔥
IMG_3766.jpeg

🧑‍🌾

StickyBandit

Train Kept A Rolling……
Local boys make good
I didn’t see them until 76 or 77 in Anaheim Stadium (80,000) prior to and during the bridge of this time I looked around as everyone was up and stomping their feet….the whole upper deck was swaying up and down several inches. I thought the place was gonna cave in…..I think I said something to somebody and being locals deadpanned “that’s normal, designed for earthquakes” wtf
In any case I love their version

This is the TV version from the old Midnight Special

Was just on OG and somebody made me buy more seeds……but it wasn’t you.

Got more reading material and it’s got lots of NSW connections (I’d no idea)
I got it cause you’d mentioned making hash, something I’m planning to do once the weather warms a bit. The seller on EBay sends freebies and one was a magazine I’d never heard of but it had an article on growing Critical 2.0 + auto by Dinafem seeds (I have 3 Critical 2.0 feminized auto (genetics were Karma’s) I’d toyed with doing my POSU run with them, but they sound so good I think I’ll save them. This article did include instructions that synced with Karma’s recommendations (extra perlite, vermiculite, and they recommended 1/3 container volume of coir) I’ve never used coco so I’d have to research a bit.

Back to the text I got, that is really comprehensive and I’m curious if you’ve read it, have it, or know of it:

K of Trichome Technologies Presents:

“Marijuana Horticulture Fundamentals”
“A Comprehensive Guide to Cannabis Cultivation and Hashish Production” (2016) Green Candy Press

Cover photo credit on copyright page includes other photographers credited in the book including “kangativa”
(MM)
Also a picture of a huge outdoor grown bud credited to kanga

I finally found some wacky weed seeds (Snowhigh) which is how I got addicted to Haze lol
Somebody on OG mentioned not receiving the seeds
I went through Upper Vault only because they had them in stock
Really shouldn’t have
Columbian Red Hair limited

Will tell my wife

But the shipping was free!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are well my friend

The train is looking very nice 🔥 View attachment 18960942

🧑‍🌾

Looks like an excellent book, lots of pics, but I've never made hash because it comes under different laws here which are ridiculously harsh. We don't have many books here due to the attitude toward cannabis :(
The concert sounds epic! :D
More growing, less buying (y) :plant grow:

StickyBandit

Ghost Train Haze
34 days 11/13

Running the pump every second day for 15 minutes
I fitted layer 3 of netting yesterday because these buds can get heavy! I'll have to add another fan soon too so I don't get bud rot!
Starting to see a little frost
The tent is smelling super strong like a bowl full of ripe lemons when opened
Needs the water topping up every 8-10 days
EC 1.2
pH 6.0

I'm guessing the tent will go about 16ozs, I'll be happy with whatever it comes out at as this is more about making a setup that only needs attention occasionally :)

GTH2.JPG
GTH3.JPG

Last edited:

StickyBandit

Ghost Train Haze
41 days 11/13

I think it's going reasonably well so far, I would say it's easily possible to do this with only weekly attention :)

Feeding EC 1.0 now because the tips are burnt a little, surprising how little N the GTH needs
I'm into a bit of a rhythm topping up weekly when I make the report, although it could go a few days longer if needed
Running the pump on/off 00:06:00/47:54:00 so it's on a 48 hour cycle
EC 1.0
pH 6.0

GTH1.JPG
GTH2.JPG
GTHBud.JPG

Maria Sanchez

Love this setup, Sticky!
I'm a lazy gardener, so award you full marks for this.
And those flowers look pretty amazing too.
Are you trying to tell us that we don't need to helicopter parent our babies, after all?! :p

Airloom

Veteran
Ghost Train Haze
41 days 11/13

I think it's going reasonably well so far, I would say it's easily possible to do this with only weekly attention :)

Feeding EC 1.0 now because the tips are burnt a little, surprising how little N the GTH needs
I'm into a bit of a rhythm topping up weekly when I make the report, although it could go a few days longer if needed
Running the pump on/off 00:06:00/47:54:00 so it's on a 48 hour cycle
EC 1.0
pH 6.0

View attachment 18967694 View attachment 18967695 View attachment 18967696
Really gorgeous looking tent full of terps dude.

I’m surprised you’ve not taken some samples yet.

Looking like a very nice yield.

👨‍🌾

StickyBandit

Really gorgeous looking tent full of terps dude.

I’m surprised you’ve not taken some samples yet.

Looking like a very nice yield.

👨‍🌾
Thanks bud, we still have a few oz's from the previous grow so no need to rush these
It's a strain that seems to benefit from a month or 2 curing :)

Love this setup, Sticky!
I'm a lazy gardener, so award you full marks for this.
And those flowers look pretty amazing too.
Are you trying to tell us that we don't need to helicopter parent our babies, after all?! :p
Thanks Maria, you're on the money!
Lazier the better :p

StickyBandit

Ghost Train Haze
48 days 11/13

Switched the fan out for an AC Infinity 2 Ø6" now the buds are nearly mature, don't want any bud rot!
Loving the new fan, I can set the swing angle and power from 1-10 and 5year warranty (y)
Only looked in and took pics today, I'm gonna go for another week without attention now that summer is past the peak! See if it will do 14 days!
I better think about what's going in next :)
The buds are looking good but not as big as my last grow, might be the light or how long I vegged? who knows... they might still get there :D
I'm thinking I should have stayed below ~1.2EC, maybe even 1.0EC would have been enough, that's where I've settled now with a pH of 6.0-6.2
Smell is still very strong sweet lemon

ACInfinity.JPG
GTH2.JPG
GTHBud.JPG
GTHBuds.JPG

Last edited:

StickyBandit

Ghost Train Haze
55 days 11/13

2 weeks without topping up the water!!

I'm excited with the results so far! primo buds with no fussing!
The tent is spewing intoxicating sweet lemon scent! and the trichomes are great! The buds are so heavy they're falling over!
I just ran out of exclamation marks :p
Will likely be chopping next weekend to avoid bud rot. The buds are very dense, when you brush against them it's like there is lemon honey stuck to you
I'll top up with straight water today and that will be the last attention they get until chop
I could have kept the EC a little lower by the look of the leaf tips but no real harm done :)

GTH1.JPG
GTH2.JPG
GTH3.JPG
GTHBud1.JPG
GTHBud2.JPG
GTHBud3.JPG
GTHBuds1.JPG
GTHBuds2.JPG
GTHFrost.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts