What's new

World record 1 plant harvest??

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
wow hey what up Spanishfly...I remember those widows you grew. And it was you who first turned me on to Russian comfrey. I don't have any this season, but would like to get a nice patch going to pick from for next year. Need to order some rhizomes...

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BUTTE, JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE A FREAK OF NATURE!!!!

BUTTE has THE BEST pictures on the whole entire net... thats my personal opinion though...

Pot Pimp

Has anyone tried, or know of anyone who grew in an outdoor hydro setup in an attempt to grow a monster plant?

I would love to do one in a 55 gal plastic drum just to see how big I could get it. Start from a clone about New Years and veg indoors (in a 5 gal bucket) til after any threat of frost, put that outside in the sun and let her rip til October. Man don't you know that would be amazing? I'm gonna have to give that a shot next year. I've got some Orange Candy Floss beans; I may do that with a couple of them.

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
wow hey what up Spanishfly...I remember those widows you grew. And it was you who first turned me on to Russian comfrey. I don't have any this season, but would like to get a nice patch going to pick from for next year. Need to order some rhizomes...

Heya Fischer...

Came upon this thread of Widows & Rhinos OD
...you r goinng to love these pics boyz n girls :)
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2743252#post2743252

Frosty !

picture.php

JWP

To all the master growers :respect:

If i tried that in aus i would be harvesting mold, not bud.

sneakinman13

Veteran
not even fair here tom!
those things arent even mj!
looks like your basic orange tree from the distance. lol
fucking a.

you rule

sneakinman13

Veteran
Found a couple more pics from last year’s garden. Here’s a Sage Monkey that flirted with the 10 pound mark, but it’s unknown since we accidentally mixed it up with another SM in the garden when it was drying.

picture.php

...and a shot down the center. Both pictures were taken the middle of October.

picture.php

Keep it green - Butte

holy sheeet!
i dont think a ripper could rip those if he wanted tooo! lol

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy shit, when my buddy told me he get 2lb out of 1 plant i was having a hard time believing him, tom and butte show me the pictures of 10 lb.

HOLY SHIET HOLY SHIET!! MUCHO RESPECT TO YOU GUYS AND GAL!

L

LJB

Here is the modified "pistil whipped" pruning technique on Trainwreck, removing growing tips, but leaving the energy collectors ;)
1547DSC_0027.JPG

amazing f'n plants, TomHill and Butte.

Can anyone explain TomHill's pruning method a bit more? Not sure I'm getting it.

G

guest5703

its been said in the past that using that method actually brings down the overall yield. But I havent ever given that much credit.

Your trying to get rid of lower nodes and buds, but by keeping the fan leaves that were supplying the lower buds in theory those fan leaves would then generate energy for any buds growing still. I did it in my indoor grow this run, and it worked well, it helped me by letting me know when my plants were too dry. My lower fan leaves that were only there for energy would die off early, and I was fine with that.

Fan leaves left on lower branches, while buds were taken away.

picture.php