What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

World of Seeds Colombian Gold

Sub24ox7

I think I have a World of seeds Columbia’s gold S1 here from Illinois dispensary bud. Progressive treatment solutions. From some of the other “landraces” they carry I think they are from world of seeds and therefore hybrids. Anyway here is a pic of the seedling.
picture.php

Tranquilidade

Strain Name: Colombian Gold
Breeder: World of Seeds

After two months of curing, Colombian Gold undergoes an enticing transformation. The hints of passionfruit and peach recede, making way for an intoxicatingly sweet, woody blend of sandalwood and bergamot. While the scent subtly reminds me of Kali China from Ace Seeds, Colombian Gold maintains its distinct aroma. Both strains have their unique charm that I appreciate.

Colombian Gold delivers a unique high—entirely cerebral with no body effects. The experience is sharply focused and psychedelic at the same time. This remarkable balance between mental clarity and psychedelic stimulation sets Colombian Gold apart from the rest. The high bears a slight resemblance to Panama from Ace Seeds.

Additionally, this strain serves as a hidden arsenal for enhancing productivity. Perfect for daytime use, Colombian Gold boosts focus and productivity without inducing lethargy.

Although some folks argue that this isn't authentic Gold due to its considerably shortened flowering time, I'm not perturbed. I appreciate the chance to experience Colombian in a relatively brief 70-day flowering period. I will grow this again with few crosses in mind.

gold.jpg

Rgd

Veteran
sn't authentic Gold due to its considerably shortened flowering time,
in themed 70’s there was a more commercial one..came in heavily seeded bales

it wasn’t the skinny long flower connoisseur but it was good weed

I made some from beans kept in someones fridge for decades..

it made a beautiful hybrid looking plant that has almost

zero sedation[I cannot find that in any haze yet]

the high is not as trippy up as the long flower skinny SMG

good high..not great high

Tranquilidade

Approaching week 9, the scent is a delightful mix of floral, sweet, and sandalwood notes, accompanied by a hint of red exotic fruit in the background. The fan leaves are notable for their rounded shape, with some featuring an additional leaf sprouting from the center and extending upwards. Interestingly, a few leaves have even begun forming buds at the center of the leaflet. The appearance is slightly mutant but charming in its uniqueness. This is definitely one of my all-time favorites.

santa-marta.jpg

Colombian Gold

Last edited:
Reactions: Rgd

Rgd

Veteran
Could be. Do you have more references on CG? I would love to compare the similarities.
I would just call it anecdotal..because all we got were letters CG SMG SMC

in the end of course it doesn’t matter because they are what they are and it doesn’t matter much

smg grows tall skinny and is long long flower...by the batches of seeds we have got over the years

its a Not easy variety indoors..especially for me

and are still being grown out and put in crosses

when the fatter colombian gold came around its was called colombian gold

I was also given seeds called Colombian gold kept in a fridge for decades and it was the fat one

it is easy too grow like yours ..the pheno I kept and selfed has almost zero sedation[yay]

has an UP far from towering high

but does not have a lot of euphoria/happy unfortunately

there were couple south american co’s selling seeds and their CG's were fat too

I grew some from one they were similar in stature to mine and yours

but your bud. shape looks more like theirs

only smoked smg in santa marta..it was rocket weed..

I tried looking on my laptop...i do have visual examples of both[not SMC]

but I cannot find them using the names.. iwould have to go to forums I have been on where i labeled them

and download....so sorry

please carry on bro....

I don’t want to short circuit this thread

Tranquilidade

I was also given seeds called Colombian gold kept in a fridge for decades and it was the fat one

it is easy too grow like yours ..the pheno I kept and selfed has almost zero sedation[yay]

has an UP far from towering high

but does not have a lot of euphoria/happy unfortunately
Yes, this is exactly how she smokes. Zero body, and almost no euforia. Super high concentration, and good for sex :) I gave one nug to my friend and he said he couldn't feel anything and for me, it was one of the best smokes. I'm growing this strain for the second time in a row.

When you referenced South American co’s selling CG seeds are referencing Brazil Seed Company?

Your insights are really valuable please share some more.

Last edited: