What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Words Women Use....

G

RED145 said:
LOL,Good shit Ms.G,
I guess I'll use your dictionary to convey my message to the girls of ICM....
I'm Bored,Let's talk,and I Love all ya'll!!!! :bat:

Well I am a big ole flirt, but I missed this post!

dociron

:wave: My youngest daughter sent me these.........:Bolt:

DICTIONARY FOR DECODING WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS:
40-ish................................49.
Adventurous.......................Slept with everyone.
Athletic...............................No breasts.
Average looking....................Moooo.
Beautiful..............................Pathological liar.
Emotionally Secure..............On medication.
Feminist..............................Fat.
Free spirit............................Junkie.
Friendship first......................Former slut.
New-Age..............................Body hair in the wrong places.
Old-fashioned.......................No BJs.
Open-minded.......................Desperate.
Outgoing..............................Loud and Embarrassing.
Professional.........................Bitch.
Voluptuous..........................Very Fat.
Large frame.........................Hugely Fat.
Wants Soul mate.................Stalker.

Doc... you may be walking on no ice at all.. I wouldn't want top be in your shoes..*LOL*
Those are good ones!

I can't remember all the things I was told, but, All the problems that women have starts with a man..

him-roids
his-torectamy
i'm not going too say any more... It hust isn't right.. LOL

Last edited:
G

Words Women use"Shut up and take out the Garbage"or atleast thats what mine says all the time.Maybe i should just take out the Garbage.... naw ,lol.Peace DWW :wave:

G

............funny ...funny.... :biglaugh:

HowEVER....

.....Let's do keep in mind that there are those rare women out there that
Say what they Mean and Mean what they Say....

:wink:

dociron

Ms.Grat3ful said:

HowEVER....

with a light nod and a gentle bow, doc whispers

And Thank the Goddess for THAT........

Huggzzzzz n Merry Christmass Ms. G .............

A Very Merry Solstice to You M'lady.......... D

Last edited:
G

Ms.Grat3ful said:

HowEVER....

yes.................and we do catch them off guard with that one, don't we?

Fine

This is a LIE, women lie all the time. Just know after this you might as well put some headphones on.

Five Minutes

We know its not, but it's understood. We don't expect factual speaking. too rational.

Nothing

This is a lie, an apparent inability to say what is actually happenning. Lack of communication skills. Like when you ask a kindergardener what did he do.

Go Ahead

Trying to look cool by pretending not to care, but will get emotional if you do. Also used when horny, ex: "Keep talking i'm gonna slam you (jest), GO AHEAD (cheesy smile, plays with hair)

Loud Sigh

You disagreed with her one time more than she can process. even if proven wrong later this effect won't go away. Don't look for any rational thinking. Ricky martin IS a real artist.

That's Okay

She's defeated and consoles her self with plans of premeditated revenge. For some it goes away after a fucking. She's not furious, though.

Thanks

Thanks. Doesn't mean anything important.

Laughter at non-jokes

she wears #4 for Green bay. She's throwing it all day. Feel free to let her know, "60% humidity" is not a joke; she need not try to force laugh.

Last edited:

mtf-shaman

Ms.Grat3ful said:

thanks for the info Ms.Grat3ful, i laughed until i had tears running down my face!!

G

Hmmm

Hmmm

Good thread, Ms G. funny stuff. True for some folks, too.

I read through the posts and had this eerie feeling that someone had been listening to my wife's and my conversations... Naw.. Couldn't be... Could it?? :chin:

Just kidding. My wife is pretty direct and honest. And trusting moreso than I am.

If there's something extravagant that I want to do or buy, she typically asks two questions that rely on my conscience; Do you need it? -and- Is it the right thing to do?

I'm a mighty lucky fellow, and I should probably tell her that more often than I do. In fact, I'll tell her again tonight.

Regards,

moose eater

G

Here's a Q for the lady's:

What's it mean when a girl says she doesn't want to talk to you but WILL NOT GIVE YOUR THINGS BACK: And things like the T-shirts she'd sleep in when she'd stay over and.......woops brought them home and such.

G

Gnome, guess what? You're in "Sally goes to Coventry" mode.....meaning nobody can see what you post but yourself! :D Oh joy! Ain't ya happy?

WE SURE AS HELL ARE! :moon:

G

my wife and I were in a moment of passion one time and I got a catch in my back so I stopped.
She looked up at me and said " What's the matter...you couldn't think of anyone either? ":yoinks: :D..that's what 25+ years will get ya....lol.

love to all
annac

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Haha great thread...those are spot on..specially the 5 Minutes. Its impossible, more so in the winter. I ask how long (i dont know what she does) will it take...she's like ''give me 5 minutes''..im ok..i get dressed in like 2 minutes and im ready to go. Its hot as hell in winter outdoor gear indoors..im sweatting my ass of...and when she finally gomes 30 minutes later and we go out. I catch a cold and stay in bed for a week!

you know what i really hate..

when i've stood there for about 15 minutes..i ask '' Do you need more time ?'' and she yells from the other room..''in a minute...im almost ready!''

There goes the next 15.. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts