What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Woot woot

Maple_Flail

Been busy boys! have a good one..
enjoy the day..

must say, it is a new feeling to wake up to a law enacted you helped shape.

kinda surreal actually. gunna bust out the nice papers today :D

TheBlackman

yo,

from my brother in the woods,
0vergrowing to give it away like we all should,

from the flow of posts seen,
jumping for joy for something so obscene,

patients have the most to loose,
but from the attitude expressed,
you don't mind those in need getting screwed,

so do us all a favour and don't waste our time,
if all your going to do is opine that LP weed is sublime,

keep that dunce cap held onto tight,
when the smoke clears....you fools will know what is wrong and what is right.

"I'll celebrate once everyone has true cannabis freedom not this farce that is legal-LIES-ation,
we've gone from 8 offences under the CDSA to 45 under the new Cannabis Act,

all that has happened is a entire culture was handed over to corpoRATions,

look at the who is who invested and owning companies...former cops, RCMP and pol-LIE-ticians...

sad day indeed when the carrot of 30 grams and maybe allowing 4 plants to be grown.....(Quebec and Manitoba are not allowing it and many municipalities are adding restrictions and much nonsense to this plant)

...not too mention the folks who used to fight for cannabis rights for everyone and end up working for LP's OR that medical patients once again are thrown under the bus in the name of profits...
shameful"
~Chili Bu

:/

Gmack

$12 a gram or $84 a quarter for most strains in the delta 9 branded stores in manitoba. Oh and that's before tax prices. Enjoy your freedom it's fucking expensive

Rider420

$12 a gram or $84 a quarter for most strains in the delta 9 branded stores in manitoba. Oh and that's before tax prices. Enjoy your freedom it's fucking expensive

That's the cost of living in Manitoba where they have banned personal grows. Do yourself a favor and move to another province just not Quebec.

:tiphat:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brick and mortar dispensaries sell cheaper from much smaller grows. You would think scale would count for something.

No this is the international forum the grow forum is here https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=1

So once again Michel is wrong but hey he is so used to it so its ok according to his ego that is. :laughing:

The entire forum is targeted at growers you halfwit.

Where's the link to me saying legalization would never happen?

Oh right.

You're full of shit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpD3xxwHcwK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=167ipu999emd6

Pay 420 an ounce for that all you want.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Brick and mortar dispensaries sell cheaper from much smaller grows. You would think scale would count for something.

Oh right.

You're full of shit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpD3xxwHcwK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=167ipu999emd6

Hey halfwit! There is a difference between legal and illegal grows and, a difference between guerillas and breeders. Which part of that doesn't your pea brain understand.

If you are a Cannuck, live with it. If you are not "sex and travel: :)

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you just get butthurt for Rider?

The price they charge is a joke. If that offends you, eat a dick. Eat a whole bag if you're hungry.

I wish I hadn't lost my bag of dicks meme. Sort of a horn of plenty, but rather than autumnal food spilling out, bloody severed dicks.

Use your imagination.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What? A neverending black market?

You two are a bit touched, yeah?

I'd like to see the look on either of your dealers faces when the white market dries up.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I have enough to last me a life time. No need for a BM!
[youtubeif]https://youtu.be/1eetrxNlR-M[/youtubeif]

diffusing

Oh right.

You're full of shit.

I've never seen anything from an LP that i would ever buy again, or even smoke more than once. I cant even imagine what they are pumping out to the the rec users.. popcorn at best. I have a bunch of jars from LPs some sitting here unused for at least a year.. fucking garbage.

but maybe im spoiled. i feel bad for ppl paying those prices for that quality. that id never be able to give away. but access is everything i guess..