What's new

.:: WONDER_BOX ::.

cajun79

Hey Frankenstein im new here and just read your entire thread, I gotta give you props man never seen anyone grow such large kolas with a 250w in such a small grow space.

Ive just built myself a cab but its smaller than yours and Im running a 150w hps, im a newbie and have a lot to learn but I just wanted to know how do you manage to make your plants branch out to 4 main kolas, its like your getting 4 times as much as if you would growing normally.

Incredible

Last edited:
G

guest101

LOL Y, not that fast!! Vaporizing makes it even more energetic!!
Gotta check the "jungle". See you soon! Peace

Hey Cajun! Thanks man!
If you are talking about the other grow, that was chopping a plant while vegging, and just leave the bottom 4 steams to train.

Some stash pics!! :D

00og0.jpg

SSH
01cn7.jpg

NYCD#2
02cp8.jpg

NYCD#1
03kf3.jpg

See you guys around!
Feel free to say hi!
Best grow wishes!!! :wave:

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
Those colors are crazy Frank:) The NYCD must have a good share of sativa genes with those foxtails - I bet she'll be a really great smoke.

THCforus

Hey Frankey
sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been away from my computer. I do have a grow going. Check out my thread if you havent seen it. I run 2 400wt. HPS, 1 air-cooled, 1 batwing. Your plants are lookin" outstanding as usual.

G

guest101

Hey blackone!! :wave:
Thanks for droppin man!! I really like NYCD cause it gives that sativa buds with some indica vigour thats allways wellcome.
I dont really like very sativa plants as i tend to paranoid a bit, so an hibrid like this #1 is allmost perfect for my taste in high.
I let this pheno go for 80 days, but that turned out to produce more indica dominant smoke, when 10 days before it was still very energetic (i colect samples).
NYCD isnt very homogeneous, but its all good if you like "wider spectrums" to choose from.
If it was 1/4 of the price, i would be poppin more soma seeds...

Hey THCforus man!!!
Beatyfull gow my friend!!! Cheking it!! :wave:

Im vegging the next batch wich will be a sog of 12 in the tray.
It will be 5 nycd#1 clones and 7 females of 2 crosses made by ganesh (thanks)!
Im still waiting to select that 7 feemales from 16 plants...

Thanks allll for watching!!! :wave: :rasta:

Last edited:
my other ? is who did you end up getting your ssh from? ive always wantedd to tey it by my seeds always seem to get seized leavin me with nothing and hesitant to waste the money agian

G

guest101

Hey profilicG!
I use 8 NoiseBlocker XL2 12cm silent fans conected 2 by 2 to a 4 knob controller wich is conected to a modded PC power supply.
The SSH i got it from GH. Was last run of the pheno i got.
Best of lucks! :wave:

blackone

Veteran
Yeah Soma's gear is pretty damn expensive alright... NYCD is definitely on my wish-list. I usually keep a couple of longer-flowering strains in my growroom.
Can't wait to see your SOG grow:) I'm sure you'll do fine as usual.

G

guest101

Hey ppl!!!!
Today i changed the new batch to 12/12.
As i said, its the tray again with ~60L of soil.

000to8.jpg

Im planning a SOG with 12 plants (4x3).
5 NYCD#1 clones are allready installed in the final place.

Need 7 more feemale from the 16 plants aside.
They are from seed and they are 8 OG KUSH BX and 8 (Deep Chunk x Uzbeki) x OG KUSH BX.
They have +1 month of veg so im hopping to know theyr sex in the next week.
I wanna get them to theyr final position in the tray/sog as soon as possible.
Wanna know more about this crosses go to this thread.

Lets see how it goes!! :rasta: :wave:

Last edited:
G

guest101

Hey guys!!!
Thank you very much for droppin in!!!! Rally apreciate it! ;)

So, this round didnt go quite as planed, so i moved them from the tray to individual pots.
Lowered the initial expected number of feemales too, from 15 to 9.

Aside that, im moving to another place this month so i have to chop them at 8 week...
Its not very good for a 10 week pheno, but it will be a good smoke to have around.

They are now allmost 6 week into 12/12, and i allready stopped feeding.
Gonna flush them at least twice... experince with some shorter light fuse...
Im acctually more worried about the green taste than with the high wich is allready very satisfatory in week 8 (tried several times samples from week 7 up).

So here's some pics at the moment...

00yo6.jpg

001ej2.jpg

01do0.jpg

The good news is "we're" gonna have a new wonder_box once again. ^^

Best wishes for all of you "grower warriors"!

blackone

Veteran
I'm sure you'll do fine.
My experience with early harvested bud is that it's sweeter-fruitier-fresher in taste, as long as it's dried and cured well.