What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wonder what Brad Pitt is Vaping

St. Phatty

TABLOID NEWS AHEAD ==>

I don't remember if it was People magazine, or an article online.

It said Brad Pitt is Vaping a lot, and spending a lot of time at an artist friend's warehouse working on sculpture.

This is in the post-Angie world.

3EC9A30B00000578-4366160-A_shadow_of_his_former_self_Brad_Pitt_arrived_at_his_LA_art_stud-m-53_1490910616816.jpg

Dang ! Man has lost a lot of muscle mass.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4366160/Brad-Pitt-looks-gaunt-shock-new-pictures.html

watts

ohms
Veteran
Probably OG or whatever flavor he likes. Helps him take his mind off the bullshit and gets his creative juices flowing. Looks lean and healthy to me. Probably having the time of his life after putting up with Jolie's bullshit.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
That may be Brad Pitt from England and he may be vaping and sculpting.

But that sure as hell isn't Brad Pitt the actor...
That man is way too tall and way too lanky.. and way too young..

superx

Veteran
It sure does look like him, maybe he is losing weight for some upcoming role in a film..

He could also be on the crack lol...

Green Squall

It sure does look like him, maybe he is losing weight for some upcoming role in a film..

He could also be on the crack lol...

According to his IMDB page, he doesn't have any upcoming acting roles. It looks like he's mostly producing right now.

My question is, what kind of vape does a man with all the money in the world use?

superx

Veteran
After a quick search i came up with vape pit lol

On a more serious note, i am sure he has a nice collection...

shithawk420

Veteran
Brad was never that big to begin with.plus he ain't getting getting any younger.not sure whats surprisin about anything here

idiit

Veteran
looks like the guy's teeth in the pic. has an overbite causing his mouth to push out..

I don't think that's BP unless he went on a hell of a meth binge.

3EC9A30B00000578-4366160-A_shadow_of_his_former_self_Brad_Pitt_arrived_at_his_LA_art_stud-m-53_1490910616816.jpg

brad-pitt-27a.jpg

St. Phatty

Hey St. phatty,

She has her own line of crotch-less lace.

Look divine and easy to clean, come in all sizes :biggrin:

I think I can live this life

without doing a websearch for "Angelina Jolie's crotch'less panties".

Maybe tomorrow.

Actually, can you get high from rubbing hash oil on your skin or on human mucus membranes ?

Latest posts

Latest posts