What's new

Woman uses STUN GUN in Black Friday brawl

norcal_sourD

Thaaaats, freakin disgusting. We have really begun catering to the lowest common denominator om the last 15 years or so. Man sometimes I'm so sickened by how low-brow and well, just plain retarded we have become..

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
The thing that gets me is that according to the news story that goes with that video there were two families that clashed, first the men went at it and then the women all the while one family's baby is in a stroller watching. Now I get a lone woman having a stun gun on her for protection when she has to be walking at night alone. When she is Christmas shopping in a Mall with her family there though? Makes you kind of wonder if she was looking for trouble because shopping for Christmas gifts doesn't usually make someone think, "Gee maybe I should bring my stun gun with me"

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Christmas gifts doesn't usually make someone think, "Gee maybe I should bring my stun gun with me"
Shoot. Some guy was stabbed in a mall parking lot in Carlsbad supposedly over a fight that broke out over the parking spot.

I can see how going shopping on Zombie Friday would make someone think, "I may want to bring something in case the hoard tries to eat my brains." 38 special maybe.

20131202_spot_0.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Shoot. Some guy was stabbed in a mall parking lot in Carlsbad supposedly over a fight that broke out over the parking spot.

I can see how going shopping on Zombie Friday would make someone think, "I may want to bring something in case the hoard tries to eat my brains." 38 special maybe.

View Image

Yeah but I'm talking back to when it first started. Sure now a days when you hear of people shooting and stabbing each other over a parking spot at a Walmart it makes you think bring protection is a good idea, those two guys obviously thought so. I'm thinking back though to when Black Friday actually started on Friday rather then Thursday and people still celebrated the holidays more for the spiritual values the holidays embodied rather then for the fantastic deals they could get at the nearest big box store. Somewhere along the line some asshole thought it was a good idea to bring along a weapon and now you got the stupid shit we hear about today.

Latest posts

Latest posts